Met a Swedish girl ask me anything

I never misrepresented any articles the stuff I posted was legit. It was then fools like yourself who claimed my sources (including the Gatestone institute) are false.

Who is to say I don't know Swedes in person as well? And did you know there are Swedish posters on here who argue it is that bad right?
No you outright lied about the contents of several articles in Swedish. Unfortunately for you some of us can read Swedish, called you on it and you disappeared from the thread

I destroyed you on 2. Those were easy.

While Sweden may have problems, and they certainly do. It's still not close to US crime levels. Or obesity levels, poverty or homeless levels. Doesn't have the lack of social mobility.
But Sweden.

Last edited:
Is it that bad here?

Probably not a good idea to be a 20 yr old chick partying down in the hood in St. Louis, Chicago or LA.
Unless you're a fan of dick:
greg_oden.jpg

Then it's a great idea!

Is it that bad here?

Probably not a good idea to be a 20 yr old chick partying down in the hood in St. Louis, Chicago or LA.
Yeah. Haven't you heard? 1 in 4 women get raped in the us.

is it true that the average number of partners for swedish women is 50? are you the 51?

"Sweden is finished" - every right winger

As opposed to...?

Neutral demographers recognize that Sweden as we know it is finished. Not sure how it's a right or left thing.

Humans will continue to inhabit the region but they won't be "Swedish".

As opposed to...?

Neutral demographers recognize that Sweden as we know it is finished. Not sure how it's a right or left thing.

Humans will continue to inhabit the region but they won't be "Swedish".

Lol.

well thats good that Syrians only rape people in the big cities. at least they have the decency to leave smaller towns alone.

Gangbangs are not rape....
hence why he said
GANG RAPED
which IS a thing

gangbang
sex with multiple people at once

gang rape
raped by multiple people at once

not so hard eh?

Yeah she is conditioned to ignore all facts and or actually anything that goes against her programming. So of course she will say it isn't that bad. It would take like daily attacks, beatings, rapes and occurring in her neighborhood followed by dirty bombs in downtown Stockholm before her and the masses might realize that their 'programming' is flawed.

latest

I have an ilvl of 886 and I have new trinket that'll bring it up to 887, it will give me a 2% boost on Mastery, but I will lose 1% critical rate with 2 handed swords. Should I stick with my current trinket or go with the new one?
not being 900+ in april LUL

I picked her brain about the Muslims because I wanted to know the reality.

Apparently it's actually pretty bad in big cities like Stockholm, but in small towns it's a non issue.

She said it's not quite like crazy right wing people say it is, but locals are getting very fed up with all the immigrants.

this-is-fine-meme-625x350.jpg

It's the cities that always get it first. Rural areas tend to attract minorities more willing to assimilate. The problem is, Cities have taken over rural populations in much of the west and have more votes.

Back