Met a Swedish girl ask me anything

you didn't mention of she's hot or not.

so which is it? is she a

sweet dish?

<28>

Since 2000, 267 women has been murdered by their husband/partner. 1/3 of them had only been in Sweden less than four years.

Out of the total population, 1-2% of the women falls in the above criteria (lived in Sweden less than four years). That is quite the over representation.

As for the rest, they don't keep statistics on their background!

Did you show her your köttbullar?

Yeah she is conditioned to ignore all facts and or actually anything that goes against her programming. So of course she will say it isn't that bad. It would take like daily attacks, beatings, rapes and occurring in her neighborhood followed by dirty bombs in downtown Stockholm before her and the masses might realize that their 'programming' is flawed.

Or she might just know a lot more than a clown like you. Since you like to lie about and misrepresent articles about Sweden, your opinion is pretty worthless.

being Swedish doesn't make someone an expert on the whole of Sweden.

Besides, its a girl she doesn't know anything.

Did you bang her?

There's a poster here that thinks it would be a good idea to flood those peaceful and happy small towns with immigrants to help with the integration process.

This is an excellent idea.

I picked her brain about the Muslims because I wanted to know the reality.

Apparently it's actually pretty bad in big cities like Stockholm, but in small towns it's a non issue.

She said it's not quite like crazy right wing people say it is, but locals are getting very fed up with all the immigrants.

Ask her how its hanging out with a guy more concerned on thy muslinsss than actual pink pussy

itt basement dwelling retards in america who get all of their information from infowars and breibart pretend to know more about the situation in sweden than actual swedes

Does she shave? Seriously I'm interested in knowing! And lol at you talking with a Swedish girl pretending you got some " inside info" on the "mooslim rapes". One more thing! Did you bang her? That would make a good mayberry topic.

I have an ilvl of 886 and I have new trinket that'll bring it up to 887, it will give me a 2% boost on Mastery, but I will lose 1% critical rate with 2 handed swords. Should I stick with my current trinket or go with the new one?

Did you show her your köttbullar?

Or she might just know a lot more than a clown like you. Since you like to lie about and misrepresent articles about Sweden, your opinion is pretty worthless.

I never misrepresented any articles the stuff I posted was legit. It was then fools like yourself who claimed my sources (including the Gatestone institute) are false.

Who is to say I don't know Swedes in person as well? And did you know there are Swedish posters on here who argue it is that bad right?

Last edited by a moderator:
you didn't mention of she's hot or not.

so which is it? is she a

sweet dish?

<28>
She was a stereotypical old school style swede with blonde hair and blue eyes. Not like the new school with brown eyes and rocking the lawn furniture look.

Back