Met a Swedish girl ask me anything

no fat chicks

Worlds greatest poster
@Silver
Reaction score
I picked her brain about the Muslims because I wanted to know the reality.

Apparently it's actually pretty bad in big cities like Stockholm, but in small towns it's a non issue.

She said it's not quite like crazy right wing people say it is, but locals are getting very fed up with all the immigrants.

Yeah she is conditioned to ignore all facts and or actually anything that goes against her programming. So of course she will say it isn't that bad. It would take like daily attacks, beatings, rapes and occurring in her neighborhood followed by dirty bombs in downtown Stockholm before her and the masses might realize that their 'programming' is flawed.

I picked her brain about the Muslims because I wanted to know the reality.

Apparently it's actually pretty bad in big cities like Stockholm, but in small towns it's a non issue.

She said it's not quite like crazy right wing people say it is, but locals are getting very fed up with all the immigrants.
What's it like being a 40 year old virgin?

Yeah she is conditioned to ignore all facts and or actually anything that goes against her programming. So of course she will say it isn't that bad. It would take like daily attacks, beatings, rapes and occurring in her neighborhood followed by dirty bombs in downtown Stockholm before her and the masses might realize that their 'programming' is flawed.
Fact free nonsense got trump elected. You haven't learned your lesson yet? The world's on the brink of war. Grown up man

What's it like being a 40 year old virgin?

I bet he talked to someone on Sherdog that said they were totally a super hot swedish girl, and he agreed with "her" and came here to tell us about his girlfriend and Islam.

Is it true that the Swedish Chef will be replaced by Ahmed the Kebab King?

Smbinkg ding, balls, bork bork bork bork

Well i live here and im married to a Swedish girl, and there are several Swedish posters in here so why the fuck should people ask you?

And yes i been rapet 10 times during this refugee crisis. Its hard here..

I'd imagine it's not that bad until you're the one getting gang raped, then I'd imagine it's a living hell for a woman there.

Sounds like she is trained to think "out of sight, out of mind."

I'd imagine it's not that bad until you're the one getting gang raped, then I'd imagine it's a living hell for a woman there.

Sounds like she is trained to think "out of sight, out of mind."
Think she has a better chanse Of getting gang raped in the states.

Is the fact that Y is a vowel sometimes, proof that trannys exist in nature, or at the least in the alphabet?

Back