Meryl Streep says:"MMA Isn't an Art" at the Golden Globes

helen-mirren.jpg

Let me show you what a real Hollywood gilf looks like. She praises jbg with the best of them

Edit: if this picture is huge I'm posting off my phone

time stamped for your pleasure

Stupid liberal bullshit. How anybody can Listen to Anybody who is apart of Hollywood, Or even give a fuck about those award shows -- about people who live in a bubble outside of reality -- is beyond my comprehension.

scaletowidth

Streep holds the all time Oscar nomination record for an actor with NINETEEN. No one else even comes close. She is one of only five actors to have won 3 oscars. She also has the most nominations in Golden Globe history with 23 total. Her domination of the industry can only be compared to the mythical Ronda as described by a tearful Joe Rogan- except Streep is real.

You bums better take her name off your filthy mouths.

Streep Bless.

She gave Fredo cancer.

Do you ever notice how really infatuated white folks are with that buzzword, diversity?

I wonder if there is a genetic predisposition that we could identify one day in the genome of white people that would explain the religious fervor(fetish?) of those so preoccupied with this notion. It isn't a bad idea, diversity, as a matter of fact, I'm for it. I just don't make it the absolute center of my daily life.

This fetish, or really really strange infatuation has been around since the Roman times. However/whichever you want to label it as. I choose to call it a fetish because the white left will speak about diversity, make it a platform issue (especially those in Hollywood) yet live in gated, majority white neighborhoods. It's humorous.

MMA is very diversified. This kooky bitch is literally out of touch with the mainstream along with her fellow criminal/pedo Hollywood ring of initiates.

she didn't say "mma isn't an art". Do you know how quotes work? when u use quotes, you're quoting them word for word. Here, you are paraphrasing, and doing so badly. Why did you still apply quotes?

She said that without Hollywood we would have nothing to watch except football and mixed martial arts, "which are not the arts", in reference to what she does which is the the 'art' of acting.

pathetic attention-whoring attempt of a thread. if you were a website I could see the need for this clickbait for ad-reveue and traffic, but as a sherdog thread? just sad.

what she did, was she grouped mma with football as alternatives for hollywood, which is a decent compliment in itself considering she could have said baseball or basketball or something. Obviously she used mixed martial 'arts' to equivocate the word 'arts', but still... fine company.

Last edited:
Lol at all the insecure pissy UFC fans in this thread getting upset by an old woman. You guys are so fragile lulz

Leonardo DiCaprio is a huge fan of MMA so this offsets her and her bullshit. Mind you I do think shes a fucking talented actress

a powerful and honest speech that will upset a lot of people.

As much as i think Meryl is the best actress ive ever watched perform, i couldnt disagree with her more.
Since actors are basickly impostors, maybe civilization is dying dued to all the fake bs feed to us by the little magic box.
Maybe civilization is leaning towards reality, cause MMA is as real as it gets.
Sure movies and shiet can be inspiring, but what inspires the most ? Fictional characters or real people ?

She's basically just saying most mma fans are Trump supporters. Which they are so.....

Context. She is 100% right in what she says. She also says it and football are not 'the arts' not that MMA isn't an art. MMA is a sport if it were the arts it would be fake because someone would have either written it or choreographed it. Hope that help short bus.

Mma fans can't handle an actress saying mma isn't the arts? Do we need trigger warnings about mean words about mma?

Back