Merry Crapmas, Mnuchin

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...it-turned-out-to-be-filled-with-horse-manure/

Fucking LOL

There's not really much more to say other than, perfect gift.

“We have $50 million homes and we can’t move. We can’t get out,” von Anhalt, an entrepreneur and husband of the late actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, told the news station Saturday night. “That’s bad. They have to find another way.”

Outrageous. Only people who live in neighborhoods with shitty $300,000 homes should have to be inconvenienced by law enforcement activities.

I

It just tugs at your heart strings, don't it, the plight of the ultra wealthy?

President Donald Trump joined his family at their "Winter White House" for the holidays Friday night after signing the GOP Tax Bill into Law, and reportedly told wealthy friends dining at Mar-a-Lago "you all just got a lot richer."

Days before heading away for the holidays, Trump told White House reporters that the tax bill would be "one of the great Christmas gifts to middle-income people." However, Mar-a-Lago's exclusive dinner guests would have paid a $200,000 initiation fee and $14,000 in annual dues to Trump's golf club and resort.

Trump made the comment to friends eating dinner at a nearby table, two of whom spoke of the encounter with CBS News.

http://www.newsweek.com/president-donald-trump-rich-friends-lot-richer-tax-bill-758234

Who's shocked?
Absolutely nobody, not even the cunts who voted for him to make himself and his rich friends more rich.

Who's shocked?
Absolutely nobody, not even the cunts who voted for him to make himself and his rich friends more rich.

But Trump himself said his rich friends were super mad at him for the loss they would suffer under his tax plan. Trump said he, personally, was going to be taking a massive financial hit. He even stressed it by saying "believe me" a couple times.

President Donald Trump joined his family at their "Winter White House" for the holidays Friday night after signing the GOP Tax Bill into Law, and reportedly told wealthy friends dining at Mar-a-Lago "you all just got a lot richer."

Days before heading away for the holidays, Trump told White House reporters that the tax bill would be "one of the great Christmas gifts to middle-income people." However, Mar-a-Lago's exclusive dinner guests would have paid a $200,000 initiation fee and $14,000 in annual dues to Trump's golf club and resort.

Trump made the comment to friends eating dinner at a nearby table, two of whom spoke of the encounter with CBS News.

http://www.newsweek.com/president-donald-trump-rich-friends-lot-richer-tax-bill-758234
Imagine this, for reals. You're invited to sit with the fucking POTUS for dinner after he passes tax law that puts a pile of money in your pocket. And yet he manages to be such a cynical douchebag about it that your conscience tells you to leak it to the press.

And this happens every time he talks to anybody about anything.

But Trump himself said his rich friends were super mad at him for the loss they would suffer under his tax plan. Trump said he, personally, was going to be taking a massive financial hit. He even stressed it by saying "believe me" a couple times.
<BronTroll1>

It just tugs at your heart strings, don't it, the plight of the ultra wealthy?

Once you realize that they are the ones carrying the rest of society on their economic backs you begin to feel super ashamed of ever thinking they have it easy or don't deserve every penny in their bank accounts.

Just speaking for myself here. Dealing with my own, difficult Scrooge-In-Reverse Christmas revelation.

I'm sure his budget will tighten in a tremendous way

Once you realize that they are the ones carrying the rest of society on their economic backs you begin to feel super ashamed of ever thinking they have it easy or don't deserve every penny in their bank accounts.

Just speaking for myself here. Dealing with my own, difficult Scrooge-In-Reverse Christmas revelation.
Oh, yes, I'm well off enough to retire, now.

But I think back to all the shitty jobs I had to take because I wasn't born into my money. And I shed a tear for the wealthy by birth. It's so sad what they never had to go through to get what they've always had.
:D

In video of the scene taken by an NBC Los Angeles helicopter, an officer can be seen opening the box, dumping out its contents and spreading a dark, unevenly clumped substance across the ground.

Afterward, at least three officers could be seen standing around the pile, shining flashlights on the manure and moving it around with their feet, presumably to check whether anything else might be hidden in it.

lmao that’s one way to determine if it’s safe.

Oh, yes, I'm well off enough to retire, now.

But I think back to all the shitty jobs I had to take because I wasn't born into my money. And I shed a tear for the wealthy by birth. It's so sad what they never had to go through to get what they've always had.
:D

If it weren't for the rising up of great men and minds throughout history, men like Zuckerberg, Bezos and Dorsey, schmucks like us would still be behind a plow and an oxen in a field somewhere, our children at home in the log house dying of typhoid.

It has to make one pause.

So Steve was sent a package of himself in the mail.

0160866006021775a0e4d220d8e4379e.jpg

lmao that’s one way to determine if it’s safe.
Lol..I thought the same thing...I wonder what that convo was like..

Cop1: think there’s anything but horse shit in here?
Cop2: hmmm,let’s check it.
Cop3: I ain’t touching that shit!
Cop1: I got it,we will spread the shit around with our boots
Cop2: that’s a fucking fantastic idea

Lol..I thought the same thing...I wonder what that convo was like..

Cop1: think there’s anything but horse shit in here?
Cop2: hmmm,let’s check it.
Cop3: I ain’t touching that shit!
Cop1: I got it,we will spread the shit around with our boots
Cop2: that’s a fucking fantastic idea

Think it's a bomb?

I don't know. Let's kick it around with our feet some more to be sure.

Back