Merry Christmas

Kick_@ss_Seabass

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In case I am too drunk tonight, I would like to take the time and wish the G&E members a Merry Christmas !!!!

Don't forget our moto: Even if we don't need it, we will buy it.

Lastly, boxing day is coming hahahahaha

Merry Christmas, Seb!

I will not be too drunk tonight, because I will be busy at the gym.

Jk. Drinking.

But first, Christmas Mass.

I'll be at mass as well. And I'd like to give my sympathies to all of those who will not receive any gear for the holidays because family feels you already have too much. This misguided sympathy hurts to the core of all members here. You are not forgotten my friends.

Never forgotten. Just hide the boxes for those packages that were presents, at least that is what you told the wife.

I'll be at mass as well. And I'd like to give my sympathies to all of those who will not receive any gear for the holidays because family feels you already have too much. This misguided sympathy hurts to the core of all members here. You are not forgotten my friends.

Never forgotten. Just hide the boxes for those packages that were presents, at least that is what you told the wife.
I told my wife not to get me any gifts this year. Got her something very thoughtful.

...in part due to the guilt I feel over the gear that I've purchased that she doesn't know about.

Merry Christmas guys. I like that moto lol 'cause it's so true.

I don't drink, but sounds like you are already drunk Seb lol

Back