Merkel's CDU clear winner of first 2017 state election.

snakedafunky

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"Merkel's Christian Democrats (CDU) fetched 41 percent of the vote in the Saarland, up from 35.2 percent in the last election there in 2012, an exit poll for broadcaster ARD showed. The Social Democrats (SPD) won 29.5 percent, down from 30.6 percent. "

"The right-wing Alternative for Germany (AfD) won 6 percent. The environmentalist Greens failed to reach the 5 percent threshold to enter the state assembly."

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-election-saarland-idUSKBN16X00S?il=0

Merkel's CDU up around 5%. AFD only got 6% total.
Not a good start for the AFD. Looks like they can't reach 10% in West Germany.

Voter turnout up by 10% from 4 years ago.
I think Merkel's moving more to the right has killed off the AFD hype.
Also this was just a small state.
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/landtagswahl-im-saarland-alle-ergebnisse-a-1135782.html

*crickets*

Based on everything I've read, and the opinions of the German Sherdoggers, I'm not surprised.

Damn it, Putin.

Couldn't hack the German election?

*crickets*

Based on everything I've read, and the opinions of the German Sherdoggers, I'm not surprised.

To be fair this was just a small state. It got a lot of attention because it was the first vote this year with important elections coming up.
It's the state next to Luxembourg and France historically has low unemployment and low crime rate for Germany.
The big one will be in May in North Rhein Westfalia. But pretty much how most people thought it would go down CDU and SPD will stay in a big coalition.

Whats this mean for Keeping Schulz out of power ?
Damn it, Putin.

Couldn't hack the German election?

Ehh id wager he much prefers The mad cow Merkel over dip shit Eu vermin Schults.

Whats this mean for Keeping Schulz out of power ?

Ehh id wager he much prefers The mad cow Merkel over dip shit Eu vermin Schults.

If we want to keep that piece of shit Schulz out of power then we have to vote for Merkel, it is really as easy as that.

People in the War Room need to understand that if Merkel loses we will have a far left government ran by lefty nutjobs and populists (Schulz is the best example), there is no other realistic alternative.

Saarland is not that important, but yesterday they still predicted that SPD+Left party could win, now they lost bigly to the CDU. It certainly stops the Schulz hype train a little bit.

Also @snakedafunky

NRW is lost, these idiots will vote far left again and continue turning the state into a complete shithole.

Merkel won Charlemagne prize in 2008. Kalergi award for making sure Europeans are minorities in their own homelands.

Oh well. Europe is on its way out, hello Eurabia!

Democracy will prove to be the death of western civilization because well.. people are handing over western civilization to Islamist.

Didn't that Muslim mayor guy call moderate Muslims "Uncle Tom's"?

Yeah, either an authoritarian state is established or we are conquered.

Also @snakedafunky

NRW is lost, these idiots will vote far left again and continue turning the state into a complete shithole.

Yeah, I don't mind that Schulz guy that much outside that he is too far left for Germany at the moment.

But I absolutely hate that Hannelore Kraft. Not sure what the CDU can do in NRW.
They would have to get a very big victory and also hope the FDP beats the green Party so the can form a coalition.
I don't see it at the moment. But if the CDU hold or gets a couple more % I think that means they will win the national election again.
Outside of anything big happen of course.

Yeah, I don't mind that Schulz guy that much outside that he is too far left for Germany at the moment.

But I absolutely hate that Hannelore Kraft. Not sure what the CDU can do in NRW.
They would have to get a very big victory and also hope the FDP beats the green Party so the can form a coalition.
I don't see it at the moment. But if the CDU hold or gets a couple more % I think that means they will win the national election again.
Outside of anything big happen of course.

Dude is basically Trump, just far left and without the success lol...no program, fake stats in his speeches, populism, the ideas that are known are terrible, done shady shit in EU (ironically much of it helping the establishment) etc.

Agreed. Don't forget Jäger, dude is pure scum.

Well, at least there doesn't seem to be much of a 'Schultz effect'.
Merkel > SPD

Dude is basically Trump, just far left and without the success lol...no program, fake stats in his speeches, populism, the ideas that are known are terrible

Yeah that would be Bernie.

FDP: 3.3%, lol, I guess people need more "economic justice"

This election result actually should not be overestimated.

1) The current state PM is very popular also with voters from the left and the AfD

2) The alternative would have been a far left government which actually would not have been good news (imagine all the disgruntled Merkel voters who give the CDU their vote one more time to avoid a radical leftist government).

1) The current state PM is very popular also with voters from the left and the AfD

It also didn't help the AFD that they managed to get into even more scandals right of the start of the "super voting year".
Next campaign stop will be a meeting with Putin to make sure they might not even get 5%.

I think the state only got like 1 Million people or so. But still must be encouraging for Merkel that the PM was able to gain 6%.
She clearly aligned herself with Merkel and her policies before the vote.
The Spiegel actually called her "little Merkel from the Saar" :)

Great news!

For rapist's and Jihadists

@snakedafunky @JDragon

Watching Anne Will right now like:

FdSzawX.gif

Back