Merge: The Trump War Train/Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.
...The Smoking Gun is not a "tabloid", and "tabloid" doesn't describe negative or irresponsible journalism-- merely a physical format...

I'll give you five headlines, you separate the ones from the Enquirer (no cheating) from the ones from The Smoking Gun and I'll believe your assertion.

1. Woman, 26, Wielded Hatchet After Her Demands For Sex Were Repeatedly Rebuffed
2. Tip: Do Not Ask A Question About Your Manhood If You Can't Handle Her Answer
3. Man Plopped His Privates On Market Scanner
4. Lady Gaga will not suffer sweaty or smelly cheese in her backstage spread
5. Horned Arizona Man Arrested for Bloody Knife Attack on his Wife

cause you idiots made nonsensical in 1st place.

youre desperately trying to portray him as 21st century hilter, n some idiots (probably you as well) call him that.

im sure youll the 1st one to cry if things are taken outta context, but youre doing exactly the same thing.

thats the problem, or in your case your goal, you want to turn this into race issue.

youre so delusional that you believe deporting illegal immigrant n being more selective with who gets in is "racist"

LOL What the hell are you talking about? You were proven 100% wrong on something you said. You cant handle that so you subject us all to an imaginary argument you are having with yourself. Just man up and own your fuck up.

i get dubs because the supposed "tough guy conservative alpha males" are nothing but beta cucks that cry and whine to the mods whenever i'm mean to them. you guys act like you are navy seals when really you are nothing but big crybabies.

but it won't stop me from calling someone stupid when they are being stupid. and that's exactly what you are being. you can easily change all that by not being stupid. go ahead and give it a try, it'll feel better than what you are currently doing.
Take a deep breath and chill out.

Because he's never been trusted to make those types of decisions even though he's nearly 70.

He never ran for office, mean while Hillary has been war happy every chance she had. I´ll make a wild claim, mostly from rumor, she was part behind framing Syria for the Sarin gas attack,

Just have a read

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

She worked with government to weaken Iran through Syria, she is part of reason millions fled from Syria.

Yet another Trump supporter who wants to make this about me.

You guys are like the white #BLM, and your prince is the white Kanye West. Don't counter the idea or evidence. Assault the person wielding it.

Trump supporter? That's a stretch.

I'll vote for him, since the alternative (Hillary) is worse. But I don't love the guy or anything. Never called him a "prince" or anything close to that.

Not sure why you feel "assaulted." Just calling it like I see it. Your hatred of Trump is pretty clear. I just don't see the big deal about it.

Last edited:
He never ran for office, mean while Hillary has been war happy every chance she had. I´ll make a wild claim, mostly from rumor, she was part behind framing Syria for the Sarin gas attack,

Just have a read

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

She worked with government to weaken Iran through Syria, she is part of reason millions fled from Syria.

He has ran for office repeatedly and was laughed out.

Whouda thunk it??? Trump saying crazy shit he doesn't believe? I'm just in shock.

It is so shameful how far he has gotten. I remember commenting over a year ago how absurd the thought of a trump campaign is, yet here we freaking are...
allot of people were saying he is a flip flopper months ago....but noooooo...the trumpites (lemings) were too blinded by his orang a tang looks and his xenophobic brilliance...

the guy had his clothes manufactured in bangladesh and china just a few years ago...

Don't get me wrong, I think it's also accurate to call Trump a RINO, but i like his stance on issues better than McCain's. For example, I agree with Trump on waterboarding. I agree with Trump on immigration. McCain has the wrong stance on both points.

Ok fair enough. Immigration is obv an issue that almost the entire party was rhino on but used it to court a large segment of the base with. Trump's one area of political genius has been to ride that contradiction to the nomination. But in general, while MC was not on the extreme end of the RNC he is no Collin Powell. Certainly more of a bread and butter republican than Trump is.

I don't see how anyone could trust anything Trump says. Hilary changes stances over the years, he changes them mid conversation / just seems to be making things up.

As far as water boarding, I think an actual POW who has been tortured has a right to an opinion on this, that certainly does not make them a rhino. Trumps approach to FP seems like a badly disjointed mixture of improvisation, chest thumping, and demand for tribute. That scares me more than the neocon lite we will get with Hilary.

Ok fair enough. Immigration is obv an issue that almost the entire party was rhino on but used it to court a large segment of the base with. Trump's one area of political genius has been to ride that contradiction to the nomination. But in general, while MC was not on the extreme end of the RNC he is no Collin Powell. Certainly more of a bread and butter republican than Trump is.

I don't see how anyone could trust anything Trump says. Hilary changes stances over the years, he changes them mid conversation / just seems to be making things up.

As far as water boarding, I think an actual POW who has been tortured has a right to an opinion on this, that certainly does not make them a rhino. Trumps approach to FP seems like a badly disjointed mixture of improvisation, chest thumping, and demand for tribute. That scares me more than the neocon lite we will get with Hilary.
If you can listen to Hillary saying "we came, we saw, he died" without getting a bit of a chill as to what kind of bloodthirsty monster you might be electing as Commander in Chief, I don't know what to say to you.

Trump has taken up permanent residence in Obama's head and is delivering daily doses of triggering:

Meanwhile, it's rally time in Maine:

If you can listen to Hillary saying "we came, we saw, he died" without getting a bit of a chill as to what kind of bloodthirsty monster you might be electing as Commander in Chief, I don't know what to say to you.

Yeah it's scary, not quite on the level of wanting to kill those related terrorists but still scary.

I'll give you five headlines, you separate the ones from the Enquirer (no cheating) from the ones from The Smoking Gun and I'll believe your assertion.

1. Woman, 26, Wielded Hatchet After Her Demands For Sex Were Repeatedly Rebuffed
2. Tip: Do Not Ask A Question About Your Manhood If You Can't Handle Her Answer
3. Man Plopped His Privates On Market Scanner
4. Lady Gaga will not suffer sweaty or smelly cheese in her backstage spread
5. Horned Arizona Man Arrested for Bloody Knife Attack on his Wife
I'll admit this got a chuckle out of me, since it's not a toothless critique of internet journalism, but you know as well as I that one could do this with this any major news organization (BBC, New York TImes, etc.) at this point in the internet's life. There's probably some Brit out there who has engineered a YouTube video to make Americans look stupid by manipulation of this concept.
@Madmick

Which candidate are you supporting?
I've pronounced that in a thread where it is the topic of discussion. It's been on the front page since last Saturday:
United States Election 2016 - who will you vote for?
Trump supporter? That's a stretch.

I'll vote for him, since the alternative (Hillary) is worse. But I don't love the guy or anything. Never called him a "prince" or anything close to that.

Not sure why you feel "assaulted." Just calling it like I see it. Your hatred of Trump is pretty clear. I just don't see the big deal about it.
I'm also "biased" against #BLM or Islam. I've noticed that these "biases" don't concern Trump supporters. This preoccupation with dismissing "bias" without regard for what might influence such a perspective is the frustrating, dangerous, and willful herd blindness that is peculiarly strong with Trump supporters on this forum.

What's up with politicians and money, they are suppose to be the best scammers now they can't pull off anything anymore?

Last edited:
lol i love looking at trump supporters on sherdog. You constantly get a reminded how stupid people really are...

Have any of the charities come forward and said that they have not received whatever was promised?

Unless this happens, I dont really care about what can or can't be attributed to His charity. Did the reporters check with the charities themselves before writing any of this?

Yeah, the more read into it, the more this article is bullshit.

Firstly, they are going entirely based off his foundation. But then they note that he hasn't given anything to his foundation in 8 years. A logical person would just conclude that he doesn't use his foundation anymore, and makes donations through other means.

Then they have to go all the way back to 1980 to dig up the next example, but here they give no numbers. They say he promised money to AIDS, but gave less than he did to his daughter's ballet school. This is useless without knowing how much he promised to AIDS, and how much he actually gave.

This things only holds any water if you can find organizations coming forward and saying Trump did not give them their promised money. That's what it will take for me to listen. Unless they say otherwise, I'm assuming they got their check.

Didn't the Trump Roast alone count for 2 million in charity in 2011???

"Last Tuesday, Donald Trump raised $2 million for charity in New York – by suffering through his own roast on national television."
https://www.babble.com/celebrity/donald-trump-gets-roasted-raises-2-million-for-charity-video/

Last edited:
Please walk us through how if Trump was none existent that 3 million dollars would still end up a charity -- that may be the most false equivalency /balance claim ive seen on here.

You are trying to claim something that would happen in alternate timeline - either you work for Marvel or straight up reaching for an argument.

The first half of it is very simple economics
If Trump made a ton of money by supplying his products/services, then clearly there was an existing demand that could be met very profitably. And, given that, there would have been other people happy to do it. It's hardly as if there was no one else around able or willing to build apartment buildings and hotels.

The second half is a bit more imprecise.
Obviously, we have no way to know with certainty what people or companies would have taken on his various projects and made those profits instead of him if he never existed, nor how generous they would be with their charitability from those profits.
However, I'm quite comfortable in guessing that the average person with the kind of cash flow and assets he has donates/generates at least as much, if not more, to charity.
Even if they're totally selfish people, the tax breaks, good publicity, and worker satisfaction are good buys (of course Trump figured out that he could get the good publicity without the annoying paying part, if he claimed to be making donations, but lied and never did).

If you've got information that shows the mean donations from billionaires is less than Trump, I'd love to see it. The Clintons, for example, have a net worth of maybe 1/10 of his, and gave (documented in official tax returns, while Trump continues to fight to hide his and make suspicious, unverified claims about what he gives) 3M in one year. (And that's just personal donations, not counting an entire charitable foundation.)

Meanwhile, what you're offering is the insanely absurd nonsense that "If Donald Trump is never born, everything he's even done goes undone by anyone else. No one else builds those buildings, no one else steps in to make those big profits, no one donates any of the money they make from those projects to charity. It all evaporates into thin air and 3M > 0."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back