"Merciless" Ray Mercer on MMA vs. boxing

Can't help you man sorry. I'm at a friends watching ***

I didn't want to pollute our forum with its initials. Some dude called the Minotaur or something is fighting soon.

I've had the same problems with pages not loading.

just manually remove f53 ( or whatever the number is ) from the link to load the page

Can't help you man sorry. I'm at a friends watching ***

Lol I an too, believe it or not. No boxing on til solo boxeo at midnight, plus I'm at my dads crib so I can get away with ordering a 45 dollar ppv. The fact that Goldie is STILL the play-by-play + the fact that this Kim Winslow lady is a ref + the fact females are headlining a PPV + the fact they just spotlighted the bassist for Linkin Park like he was Stalone or Schwarzenegger sitting ringside = this is borderline a joke.

I think the main event will live up to the hype. I think.

I hope.

This UFC has been terrible to watch while we're on the subject. Just about to start watching the big foot fight. Bigfoot. Minotauro. This shit is too scurry for me.

You shoulda seem overeem walkout. This beheemouth monster fist pumping to some superghey
euro trash techno. Weird sight.

This is the first time I've ever watched a UFC PPV. Its kinda strange.

hocus+pocus+mary6.jpg

Fvck me Frank

You shoulda seem overeem walkout. This beheemouth monster fist pumping to some superghey
euro trash techno. Weird sight.

This is the first time I've ever watched a UFC PPV. Its kinda strange.

i'm not a techno fan, but i don't know why it's often labelled as " ghey "

it's not any gayer than jay-z , rihana ,katy perry .. or any of the other modern mainstream " music "

What the fuck is wrong with this site?

Sherdog's highly trained team of I.T. hamsters changed the way the forums are hosted (if you notice the URL, the forums are no longer on sherdog.net but now forums.sherdog.com.

The issue is that they've done a piss-poor job of it.

Previously the address for a thread itself would include a reference to the subforum (f53 in boxing's case) and have the title spelt out in it. Now threads are simply referenced by a number.

The issue is that whoever planned the changeover didn't sort their coding out so there's flotsam bits of addresses floating everywhere. The first issue was that it kept inserting the "f53" in, which meant you had to manually delete that and now when you try and go back in a thread it sometimes includes the old address in as well (i.e. the title of the thread itself). Both of them confuse the website and hence, chaos.

I would say amateur hour, but it's been what, four of five days of this.

Sherdog's highly trained team of I.T. hamsters changed the way the forums are hosted (if you notice the URL, the forums are no longer on sherdog.net but now forums.sherdog.com.

The issue is that they've done a piss-poor job of it.

Previously the address for a thread itself would include a reference to the subforum (f53 in boxing's case) and have the title spelt out in it. Now threads are simply referenced by a number.

The issue is that whoever planned the changeover didn't sort their coding out so there's flotsam bits of addresses floating everywhere. The first issue was that it kept inserting the "f53" in, which meant you had to manually delete that and now when you try and go back in a thread it sometimes includes the old address in as well (i.e. the title of the thread itself). Both of them confuse the website and hence, chaos.

I would say amateur hour, but it's been what, four of five days of this.

This happens every time they add something new or "fix" something. Yeah you fixed this but you fucked something else up.

good interview, TS.

On a totally unrelated note, please upload or make public "Part 2 of Ben Askren's Funk Roll." Pretty please.

Back