Mentally toughest and weakest fighters

Jon Jones is the mentally toughest figher inside the cage. He would literally never quit ... remember that TRT 205 lbs monster armbar from Victor he powered through ? GOATs gonna GOAT
That was not true TRT Vitor tho. That was baby TRTitor, who just started juicin'. Jones is just so much bigger and juiced up that he has not faced real adversity in his career. Let him get ground and pounded for four rounds then see how he does.......it's easy to be 'tough' when you are the hammer - a juiced hammer. There is no other litmus test better for mental weakness that the act of steroids to fight a guy nearly half your size and double your age!

In the cage:

Toughest: Diaz brothers, Bisping, Fedor, Nog, Jones, Werdum, Ferguson, Holloway, DC, TJ, GSP

Weakest: Rockhold, Lesnar, Rumble, Overeem

That was not true TRT Vitor tho. That was baby TRTitor, who just started juicin'. Jones is just so much bigger and juiced up that he has not faced real adversity in his career. Let him get ground and pounded for four rounds then see how he does.......it's easy to be 'tough' when you are the hammer - a juiced hammer. There is no other litmus test better for mental weakness that the act of steroids to fight a guy nearly half your size and double your age!
That was full blown TRT Victor lol, dont you remember when people found out that the UFC let him fight with testosterone levels well above the limit ? He was also 205 lbs, nothing baby about him

sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg

Weak : mcGregor

How is McGregor on the weak list? He stepped into a boxing ring against the greatest boxer of all time in his first professional boxing match?

Wouldnt you for the same amount of money? He was bigger, stronger, younger.

No, I personally wouldn't. I wouldn't risk any amount of brain trauma for any amount of money.

The consequences and risks of fighting in terms of the impact on your health longer term are significantly high. Even if I had Conor McGregor's skills/ability in MMA I wouldn't jump in a boxing ring with one of the greatest at that particular sport.

I'm either mentally weak or not stupid. Or both.

HOW THE FUCK IS FRANK EDGAR'S NAME NOT ON THE FRONT PAGE??!!!!

I DON'T OFTEN TYPE IN CAPITALS, BUT WHEN I DO I'M PISSED! !

Jesus, shut the fuck up. Nothing short of Conor KO'ing Floyd (which was practically impossible) could have shut the slugs like you up.

How is McGregor on the weak list? He stepped into a boxing ring against the greatest boxer of all time in his first professional boxing match?

when things dont go conors way he falls apart every time. he showed up to fight floyd knowing he was going to lose. or did you think he meant it when he said he runs boxing? my goodness, thats really something.

anyone on eartth would get in the ring with floyd for 100 million, guys in wheelchairs would get in there

Toughest: Colby Covington, Mike Perry, Kevin Lee, Diaz brothers, Michael Bisping

Weakest: Conor McGregor, Luke Rockhold, Daniel Cormier

have you seen the fight where cormier gets blasted across the octagon by rumble and fights back to choke him out? have you seen where he gets dropped by gustafsson, gets back up and continues to pressure him, to win the fight? you suck

also, explain to me how rockhold is mentally weak. do you think he just decided to get ko'd against bisping? pathetic thread

Mentally toughest in the octagon or outside?

Mentally toughest guy is one who never back down in the face of adversity, acknowledges the mistakes and came back after losses/injuries, same or even stronger. No one is invincible.

Cormier is tough as hell.

Mentally Toughest: Frankie Edgar & Justin Gaethje & Hendo

Weakest Pettis bros. & Rudiger

I don't know what to answer. I assume mentally tough means a guy that:
- has no problem going to the cage
- is not scared to fight
- he is calm under pressure
- does not care about being trash talked
- he is confident and he believes he will win the fight

Here, on sherdog, I found out that Rumble is a mentally weak fighter. I don't know why, but so they say.
And Nick Diaz is a mentally tough fighter. I assume it is because of all the trash talk.

But who knows what is inside their mind? Maybe Rumble does really care about being KO and is not scared and Diaz has nightmares at night. How the fuck should I know? Interviews? Masks, some of them are wearing masks.

I could say Matt Brown is a mentally tough guy. Or Diego Sanchez. But who knows?
Frankie looks like a mentally tough guy. Or Gaethje.

Toughest: Colby Covington, Mike Perry, Kevin Lee, Diaz brothers, Michael Bisping

Weakest: Conor McGregor, Luke Rockhold, Daniel Cormier

How did you come to this conclusion?
Based on what?

Every UFC fighter, from MM to Stipe, from the last FLW to the last HW, would have stepped into that boxing ring.

Plus the Bellator guys and the other orgs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back