Mensch: Bannon facing death penalty; Trump may follow

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DFGVVcYXgAAnVGF.jpg

Unhinged conspiracy theorist Louise Mensch says Steve Bannon could get death penalty

Failed UK politician turned full-time US based Russophobic conspiracy theorist has issued one of her more bizarre and disturbing Tweets to-date.

In a Tweet which she is clearly proud of as it is pinned to the top of her profile, Mensch stated that she believes that Steve Bannon could be eligible for the death penalty.

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for @StevenKBannon. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this.

— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) July 19, 2017

Not only is Bannon not under investigation for anything, but no one credible has even accused him of any criminal wrongdoing.

Mensch’s previous outbursts range from the downright racist, to making overt threats to wild accusations.

Some of her greatest fails include saying that Russia has no culture, calling for jihad against Russia and blaming Russia for the very terrorism it fights and perhaps most absurdly of all, saying that the slogan ‘America First’ originated from ‘Russian Nazis in the 1940s’, something which is not only a contradiction in terms but an insane one at that.

Julian Assange has called her mentally ill and after years of self-confessed drug use, it is difficult to reach any other conclusion about Louise Mensch.

Online reactions to Mensch’e Tweet are reassuring in respect of the fact that most people do not take her seriously in the slightest.

Louise Mensch is obviously beyond parody, but her Russia conspiracy worldview is only one or two steps removed from your average Democrat.

— Michael Tracey (@mtracey) July 19, 2017

Congrats once again to everyone who enabled this pic.twitter.com/r2zLWQE6cH

— Glenn Greenwald (@ggreenwald) July 19, 2017

http://theduran.com/unhinged-conspiracy-theorist-louise-mensch-says-steve-bannon-get-death-penalty/

________________________________________________________________________________

People should really stop posting stuff from this women.

5e6afe5f7892be0f1b09c207163296d63fdeb45ffa53b072108a8a14a2fe8436.jpg

Whoa. Louis Mensch, a respected journalist highly regarded by liberals and known for her impeccable coverage of the Russian investigation is now reporting that Bannon is facing the death penalty.

Well fuck, we had a good run, I guess. I'm gonna miss old Bannon when he's gone.

Edit: not set in stone yet, but Trump may be getting executed also.

edit... nm don't want FBI knocking on my door over a joke...

Last edited:

Whoa. Louis Mensch, a respected journalist highly regarded by liberals and known for impeccable coverage of the Russian investigation is now reporting that Bannon is facing the death penalty.

Well fuck, we had a good, I guess. I'm gonna miss old Bannon when he's gone.

You know it is all fun and games until we post the same thread at the same time.

I don't think we agree on much, but calling a spade a spade here, seems to be one such area we agree on here.

i remember when @Diamond Jim said he follows her on twitter because shes right about everything

i guess i should believe this then, RIP!!!

lol at this schizo nutter people here have taken seriously.

@Fawlty

Isn't this your girl?
In what respect? Romantically? I could do worse.

You can find plenty of posts of mine saying she's nuts, but she also seems to have some very knowledgeable contacts. I've never thought people should take her for her word, yet it wouldn't surprise me if some of her stuff is confirmed- not this though. That's even too far out for Mensch.

Whoa. Louis Mensch, a respected journalist highly regarded by liberals and known for her impeccable coverage of the Russian investigation is now reporting that Bannon is facing the death penalty.

Well fuck, we had a good run, I guess. I'm gonna miss old Bannon when he's gone.

Hang them up, hang them up! :D

This guy was going on about Kompromat as well.

But they're not gonna death penalty Trump even if true, lol.

FWI it seems that she's implying that Trump sexually abused and killed a child. He doesn't seem like that sort of hombre.

I man just checked out her tweeter and she has over 260,000 followers.

This pains me.

Since when has Mensch been a respected journalist?

She's a former British MP who quit after committing adultery, and is now a 'tcot' neocon on twitter. She's obsessed with Putin to the point of sounding unhinged.

Back