Mens BodyBuilding vs Womens BodyBuilding which one do you like more?

I really do prefer feminine pronouns, thanks.

And it could be that TRD is in on the troll or he's the one I lost the account bet to. Just sayin.
Slip of the tongue. Honest mistake.

And... I just found the kink.com shemale/tranny fucks a female bodybuilder vids.

Scuse me while I go jill off.

Why would you think that?

Couldn't possibly be because of my past hypermasculine pursuits as a globe trotting adventurer, could it?

Actually that came across more as global busybody.

<{anton}>

Last I remember was he made that thread about being trans and then went AWOL. I was actually trying to engage respectfully and never got a response. If he doesn't take it seriously, I don't see why I should.

And seriously, that thread went nearly 800 posts and I was engaged with it to the end. Did I miss your questions? Is it possible I answered them in another post that wasn't a direct response to yours?

<{1-10}>

Men's bodybuilding circa 70s was probably GOAT bodybuilding. All in all though, I don't watch or follow bodybuilding. Pumping Iron was basically intro to that world. It was cool then. Not so cool now.

Eh whatever two different realms. PL and SM are strength sports not a martial art.

Just kidding, man. Lot of respect for both Combat and Strength sports. And of course a lot of fighters, especially those who compete in Grappling, use strength training.

Part of me still suspects that you're pulling off the most epic troll/gimmick in Sherdog history.

Or you lost the most epic account bet in Sherdog history. This truly would be a bet for the ages.

I would think that as well. But @therealdope vouches for him, so I believe.

He's not trolling about his gender transition. The pics he posts are of himself.

I don't think I've seen anything posted by Doughbelly that is bullshit. His posts over his long sherdog posting history are all legit AFAIK. Oh and BTW --- Doughbelly once tried to help out another LONG time sherdog poster and the guy turned out to be kind of a tool (are you shocked!). That story made me shake my head.

Would you actually believe that there is someone honest on the internet? Shocking, I know.

Last edited:
Just kidding, man. Lot of respect for both Combat and Strength sports. And of course a lot of fighters, especially those who compete in Grappling, use strength training.

I know brah, no offense taken.

Bjj is great when all other things are equal. Strength can be a hell of a trump card though.

Strength is only a God-Emperor card if the difference is completely overwhelming or the stronger person also has the skill to apply it. I've been smashed into the mats by guys I could out-lift.

BJJ is specifically designed to negate brute strength. For example: if I have you in an Armbar, my whole body is applying pressure on one of your limbs. So for strength to make a significant difference, your arm would have to be stronger than my whole body. That kind of strength difference rarely happens.

Now, if we are of equal skill and you are twice as strong as me, then odds are you're going to win.

Strength is only a God-Emperor card if the difference is completely overwhelming or the stronger person also has the skill to apply it. I've been smashed into the mats by guys I could out-lift.

BJJ is specifically designed to negate brute strength. For example: if I have you in an Armbar, my whole body is applying pressure on one of your limbs. So for strength to make a significant difference, your arm would have to be stronger than my whole body. That kind of strength difference rarely happens.

Now, if we are of equal skill and you are twice as strong as me, then odds are you're going to win.
I've been grappling way longer than I've been lifting. I'll take a balanced combination if I have my choice, but if I had to choose one, it would be strength.

Watched "Generation Iron 2" a couple nights ago, the segment introducing the top tier female bodybuilders has left my penis traumatized ever since.

Was funny as hell seeing the Japenese BB dating the Ms. Olympia and being trained by "her"... I figured the guy could pull in some decent normal human being ass, but decides to go this route.

17077460_1316980138368098_3776042707277840384_n.jpg

I've been grappling way longer than I've been lifting. I'll take a balanced combination if I have my choice, but if I had to choose one, it would be strength.

Well, sure. I do moderate strength training because I want to be strong. Because being strong is useful in a lot of ways in life. I don't do jiu-jitsu often because it's sort of fun, but it's also the sort of thing you hope you never have any practical use for. Overall, though, as long as I'm healthy I'm happy. I don't look at bodybuilder or powerlifters and think "I want that." I don't look at grappling champions and think "I want that." I look at guys in their 80s who are still healthy enough to play with their great grandchildren and think "I want that."

Women's bodybuilding is a freak show that goes against nature. Men's bodybuilding lost me at Ronnie Coleman era and has pregressed negatively. Bodybuilders should look like Arnold not fat cartoon characters. If your gut is fat, you shouldn't finish in the top 100

Well, sure. I do moderate strength training because I want to be strong. Because being strong is useful in a lot of ways in life. I don't do jiu-jitsu often because it's sort of fun, but it's also the sort of thing you hope you never have any practical use for. Overall, though, as long as I'm healthy I'm happy. I don't look at bodybuilder or powerlifters and think "I want that." I don't look at grappling champions and think "I want that." I look at guys in their 80s who are still healthy enough to play with their great grandchildren and think "I want that."
Like I said. Balance

Me I will rather watch some ladies in small bikinis than watching guys in their itsy bitsy bikinis. Do you agree?

That is not what you asked. Men or women body building?

I recently watched a netflix documentary. Iron 2 or something. Basically, body building for women got pulled. Why? Because nobody cares. I am not trying to be mean or cruel but, men don't want to watch it.

I saw several in the footage provided. I couldn't help but think i was watching transgenders in bikinis. I don't care how someone wants to live their life but, i don't want to see that. Its apparent that pro hormone, spiking testosterone, and using gear is not attractive for women. It is not feminine in the least. nothing about it is feminine.

Body building makes me think of Arnold, phil heath, Kai Green, and a list of others. When I see women body building, i think of it as the aftermath of a fatherless home and a woman wanting to grow clit dick. Its disgusting. Then again, we have gyms across north America where women are doing that and posting pics on IG as if it is cute.

Women's bodybuilding is a freak show that goes against nature. Men's bodybuilding lost me at Ronnie Coleman era and has pregressed negatively. Bodybuilders should look like Arnold not fat cartoon characters. If your gut is fat, you shouldn't finish in the top 100

Arnold is trying to fix it. He is calling out the industry. Jackson Martinez won at the Arnold. He is a foot shorter then Arnie yet weighs 50lbs heavier. this is where the sport has gone. Symmetry means nothing anymore. These guys look pregnant. Its not a good look. Also, we are seeing many ufc fighters popping from PEDs. This sport needs to be cleaned up. People are stacking a cycle between breakfast and brunch.

Back