Mens BodyBuilding vs Womens BodyBuilding which one do you like more?

Well, are you talking about fitness / bikini divisions or actual female BODYBUILDING?

Things are a lot different from the Rachel McLish days.

Remember Cory Everson man she is hot, former ms olympia when they were muscular but lean and were sexy in the off season when they were off the gear, she was sexy in double impact
CoryEverson1.jpg

Me I will rather watch some ladies in small bikinis than watching guys in their itsy bitsy bikinis. Do you agree?

I only like female fitness, those Ms Olympia look like Men and are roided to the gills man

Both are a glorified beauty pageant. Powerlifting and strong man are where it's at. But I am a little biased.

As a tranny, I am totally into women's bodybuilding. I totally want to have sex with one and film it because the juxtaposition would be fucking awesome.
Part of me still suspects that you're pulling off the most epic troll/gimmick in Sherdog history.

Or you lost the most epic account bet in Sherdog history. This truly would be a bet for the ages.

Part of me still suspects that you're pulling off the most epic troll/gimmick in Sherdog history.

Or you lost the most epic account bet in Sherdog history. This truly would be a bet for the ages.
I would think that as well. But @therealdope vouches for him, so I believe.

With all that steroids, the only difference between men and womens bodybuilding is a bikini top.

Last I remember was he made that thread about being trans and then went AWOL. I was actually trying to engage respectfully and never got a response. If he doesn't take it seriously, I don't see why I should.

Seems like a pretty unhealthy activity for a woman attempting to live an otherwise normal western life as a wife/mother/girlfriend. Michelle Waterson did it post pregnancy I think; my only guess would be that many women do it to prove to themselves that they are attractive despite feeling otherwise.

I've known fitness girls who still looked feminine. Then because of the competition made a decision to use PED's. I think it's insane just to win a trophy. @FierceRedBelt

I've known fitness girls who still looked feminine. Then because of the competition made a decision to use PED's. I think it's insane just to win a trophy. @FierceRedBelt

Bikini competitions have tons of really attractive women competing; there's no denying that. But I strongly suspect there's a lot of girls who say; if I can win a bikini competition that means I'm objectively beautiful/fit/whatever.

I prefer Transgender Bodybuilding.

Such a conservative douch bag.
I dont believe in sexes so none binary body building for me.
If you subscribe to a gender I cant watch

Bodybuilding would be way cooler if they adopted Vince Mcmahons business model

How could would it be to see someone win a comp and then get bashed in the head with a Steel Chair, setting up the next event

Last I remember was he made that thread about being trans and then went AWOL. I was actually trying to engage respectfully and never got a response. If he doesn't take it seriously, I don't see why I should.

What are you talking about? I took that thread very seriously and answered a ton of questions, especially after it was brought back from the OT.

Why would you think that?

Couldn't possibly be because of my past hypermasculine pursuits as a globe trotting adventurer, could it?

Back