Mens 125 vs wmma

I'm be happy if they dumped fat HW fights, they're the worst ones the UFC put on.
Add a body fat limit to the weight one, if you're too fat then slim down and fight at LHW or MW like Cannonier

I'd rather WMMA Ronda Vs Holm, Ronda Vs Nunes, Thug Rose Vs JJ 1 were all entertaining fights.

Cyborg Vs Nunes is also co-main.
There are less than 10 women who,can fight. There are a handful of women worth watching but we need more women’s mma like we need to add men’s 115.

This is the most annoying troll anti wmma
It's obvious wmma is more popular and the ufc knows there are more stars awaiting. There will be more Rondas and future ppv stars
Nobody care about 125 and the best ever had record breaking bad numbers

125lb male fighters are like a million times better at fighting and more fun to watch, it's not even a comparison.

Of course, for me being better at fighting and being more fun to watch go hand in hand, but apparently some people are more concerned with how attractive the guys' bods are lmao

what would you rather have on fight cards?? Seriously?? I walk away and find something to do for 15 to 30 minutes, intros take long and the fight is gonna go to decision 95% of the time. Do the fans have no say in what we get??
I'm pretty confident even if they wanted to trying to get ride of a womens division would be a PC shitstorm they may never overcome in todays society.

With that said though two pretty women no matter how technically unskilled will still outsell a MM card anyday of the week, a sad reality unfortunately.

I can't help but notice that the fan who dislikes WMMA's decision rate loved the Cejudo/DJ 5 round decision with 0 knock downs and 0 submission attempts.

Just to toss some 2018 numbers out there since this whole situation has made me wonder: 125 has a 47% finish rate (21% sub, 26% KO) and 53% decision rate. WMMA has a 29% finish (17% sub, 12% KO) and 71% decision rate.

WMMA is better than 125lb mens MMA

Men's UFC weight classes should be 150, 165, 180, 200, unlimited
WMMA weight classes should be 140, 130, 120

TRIM THE FAT

I'm pretty confident even if they wanted to trying to get ride of a womens division would be a PC shitstorm they may never overcome in todays society.
I've been thinking about that one. I think the UFC might be fairly safe from those psychos.

People should be just indifferent if they don’t want either.

Just skip those fights and come back.

As far as main/co-main cards go I would rather watch Cyborg or Valentina than MM.

If I had to make that choice I'd definitely choose the women's divisions over m125.
Wouldn't mind keeping the little guys around tho. Imo once you've proper introduced a weight class (belt, etc.) it is always a bad look to drop it.

I want to watch tall, muscular men and beautiful women. I do not want to watch manlets unless they are the comic relief sidekick in an action movie.

It's weird to see the "hate" 125 gets, and then the "love"/discussion 135 gets, considering there's a number of fighters who could and have fought in both divisions.
I mean that's the main reason I disagree with 125, these guys all belong in one division giving us the best fights not staving themselves trying 125 because it's easier to contend. No 125 means a better 135 division.

Anyway wmma kicks 125 ass both in ratings and entertainment. Nunes is the only champion who draws worse than dj. 115 has been getting better and better, 145 with only 2 fighters is better and draws, 135 is weaker right now but has a way better history than 125. And women's 125 has only had 1 year trial.

I am fine with both, because I am not a fucking maniac who gets skeeved out by looking at women or at men who do not conform to cultural preconception of what their height should be.

Last edited:
Are they fighting? Cool, I’ll watch. I’lltake both of them, please.

Just to toss some 2018 numbers out there since this whole situation has made me wonder: 125 has a 47% finish rate (21% sub, 26% KO) and 53% decision rate. WMMA has a 29% finish (17% sub, 12% KO) and 71% decision rate.
So girls lack Ko power compared to 125 lbs male division... discovery of the year.

Back