Mens 125 vs wmma

wolfss

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
what would you rather have on fight cards?? Seriously?? I walk away and find something to do for 15 to 30 minutes, intros take long and the fight is gonna go to decision 95% of the time. Do the fans have no say in what we get??

It is a joke imo, but even most folks HERE hate on the little guys.

of course fans get a say in it, with what ppvs they buy and tv ratings.

I would rather we combine men's 125 and 135 into a 130lb men's division, and add a 105lb women's division to the UFC too.

It is a joke imo, but even most folks HERE hate on the little guys.

It's weird to see the "hate" 125 gets, and then the "love"/discussion 135 gets, considering there's a number of fighters who could and have fought in both divisions.

It's not so much the weight but the height that gets most people. It's true irl in every area.

Flyweights do tend to be short, but the interest cutoff average seems to be 5'6" for most audiences.

Mightymouse, henry cejudo...dozens of top flyweights are under that.

As someone who is Johnson's height, I have longer proportions than he does and I'm a bit slimmer, so it gives me the illusion of that much more manliness sometimes (Depends on what I wear ;) ).

shot vs stabbed

How about neither please.

WMMA all day and all night. Most 125'ers have disturbing proportions. I rather watch chicks with limited skills than a freakshow

I would rather we combine men's 125 and 135 into a 130lb men's division, and add a 105lb women's division to the UFC too.

Add another women division?!?!? WTF??? 95% of wmma fights go the full 15 and you want more. FFS! You must be a girl

I'd rather WMMA Ronda Vs Holm, Ronda Vs Nunes, Thug Rose Vs JJ 1 were all entertaining fights.

Cyborg Vs Nunes is also co-main.

I love WMMA and didn’t like the 125 division, just didn’t catch my interest.
Funny how there is so much WMMA hate here, luckily it doesn’t matter in the real world.
Women can’t sell PPVs without Ronda, but men can’t either outside of a few, and women do just as well in tv ratings, so it’s staying. Sorry buddy

WMMA all day and all night. Most 125'ers have disturbing proportions. I rather watch chicks with limited skills than a freakshow

Cejudo vs mouse was a hell of a fight!! The only wmma fights that were good were the Rhonda fights and that short brazilian chick that throws bows like john lineker.

This is pretty much what I meant.

Most flyweights don't have long arms, legs and broad shoulders.....so people tend to get turned off by that. Perception is reality. Physicality makes for good viewing, the reason why people prefer developed bodies, unless you're a pedophile.

Great question. Can't believe I'm saying this but I'd prefer wmma.

Whos that guy that just koed John Moraga? He seems exciting but now that the divisions gone i hope he does good at 135

Wmma. At least with the chicks there is a chance of a wardrobe malfunction

It's weird to see the "hate" 125 gets, and then the "love"/discussion 135 gets, considering there's a number of fighters who could and have fought in both divisions.
The difference is the proportions, 135ers are short but still have normal length arms/legs, while most 125ers have weird dwarven proportions with stubby limbs.

135 has some awesome fighters. MM never took the chance to make FLW great. That’s why.

Back