Mendes's dangerous training technique *Warning please read*

Fuck me and my friends did this so much.

Literally every single day in the pool during the summer time when we were younger.. and no one had even told us how risky it was.

Crazy. There needs to be more awareness for this.

Hey Guys just giving the thread a Bump please feel free to give it one as well.

How did this post get out of order? Also weird that it didn't show that I posted in this thread before, even though I'm in the first few replies back in 2015.

How did this post get out of order? Also weird that it didn't show that I posted in this thread before, even though I'm in the first few replies back in 2015.

I dunno Man I bump it every couple of months or before a big PPV.

Thanks for
Bump tho.

Truly sorry to hear about your loss.

This reminded me of the incident happened when I was 15. It was summer time and I decided to visit one of my friends holiday resort (My first time there), one day we were chilling by the beach and I decided to take a swim. I walked to the dock by myself (I was the only one in dock). I decided to run to the end of it, and dived in headfirst. Unfortunately the sea depth was even shorter than my height so I smashed my forehead to the bottom of the sea, immediately after I went in.

I don't remember the rest but my friend told he saw me lying on the dock unconscious with my face bloodied up. I don't know how I made it back on the dock, must be a natural reflex or something. Either way I'm very lucky I survived that day

Sorry for your loss and really good of you to raise awareness
Your a good one TS

Thanks for bringing this to attention.

Had no idea.

Just giving this a bump guys.

Train safe and please train smart. Educate your friends and family.

As the Aniversary of my Brothers death comes up. I just wanted to bump this.

Please train safe and educate yourself and others about the dangers of Shallowwater/water Blackout.

Thanks and I hope everyones 2019 is a great one.

Thanks even if it Helps just a few people be more aware that is lives saved and it means my Brothers death means something.

Appreciate the responses.

Thanks for sharing this story and helping to educate other people. I'm sorry about your family's loss--hang in there.

Please train safe and educate yourself and others about the dangers of Shallowwater/water Blackout.

Hey friend, my sympathy for your loss, you're a very kind person and wish you a wonderful 2019

3 years ago my cousin died playing roller hockey. Fell back and hit his head and that was it.

People say it can never happen or it's so unlikely, but it happens, and the pain left is unbearable for those who are close.

Just be careful everyone.

Just curious TS was it your actual brother that passed away or a friend that you call a brother. Either way I’m sorry for your loss and have read through the thread and it’s a great reminder to everyone.

Thanks for sharing the story. Hopefully it has saved others from doing the same. Hope you're doing as well as can be.

Back