MENDES VS KHABIB

Khabib is a big LW, mendes is a big FW.
20 lbs difference at most. If Kebab walks around at 190, Mendes would be 170. Not that bad. Also, skill > size. Cody would smash most FWs like Lamas and would have a fun fight with Cub.

Khabib's a poosy who pretends not to make weight so that he doesn't get slapped about.

Please just stop, every additional post just makes you sound like you know absolutely nothing about MMA.

Walks around 200 lbs??? ..... I feel bad if you truly believe that...

Walks around 200 lbs??? ..... I feel bad if you truly believe that...

There's is an interview where his dad confirms he walks over 190lbs. Just because he doesn't look like a goofy bodybuilder doesn't mean he's going to be a tiny manlet in your seemingly perspective,

There's is an interview where his dad confirms he walks over 190lbs. Just because he doesn't look like a goofy bodybuilder doesn't mean he's going to be a tiny manlet in your seemingly perspective,
People don't understand the difference between walking weight and the weight he cuts from. If he's around 190 then he cuts at about 180-185. That's normal for LW nowadays

Khabib looks solid hence why he can get away with saying ridiculous stuff as such.. not saying he looks small by any means... but what I've realized through meeting fighters in person is they tend to exaggerate their weight numbers .

This one and an Edgar fight would be beautiful

Seriously? Khabib is a huge LW while mendes is an average blown up FW:

Khabib would ragdoll Mendes like DC ragdolled Hendo.

Back