Men rejected = female sexual harassment (me to hashtag)

Okay guys I have wanted to say this to someone all day since I have had to listen to several women tell me about how powerful the me to hashtat is.

edit let me be more clear, I am a grown man that has interacted with several women professional recently who have all told me about the me to hashtag and I had to listen to this feminist tripe several times over the course of the past week. Because that is what i want to listen to when I am at work and effectively can not leave.

Let me ask you this.

What is more painful? A girl being harassed by her peers or the pain of young man being rejected with derision by his first crush. Mocked and scorned simply asking for affection.
Why is it that we live in a society that finds it okay for men to have to approach women but do not require women to react kindly to their advances? It takes guys to approach women.

I am not saying that women have to accept the advances of a man that they don't like.

I am suggest that a girl should suffer as much stigma for mocking a guy who asks her out (not in your dreams; drop dead) as a man would for making sexually harrassing remarks. Only then will soceity truly be equitable. Yet that is not the society that we live in. Do you guys agree with this or not

it sound like you western feminism. women not act like this elsewhere. i always been respectfully turn down by girls

I read the OP and still have no good god damned idea what is going on with hashtags.

Okay guys I have wanted to say this to someone all day since I have had to listen to several women tell me about how powerful the me to hashtat is.

edit let me be more clear, I am a grown man that has interacted with several women professional recently who have all told me about the me to hashtag and I had to listen to this feminist tripe several times over the course of the past week. Because that is what i want to listen to when I am at work and effectively can not leave.

Let me ask you this.

What is more painful? A girl being harassed by her peers or the pain of young man being rejected with derision by his first crush. Mocked and scorned simply asking for affection.
Why is it that we live in a society that finds it okay for men to have to approach women but do not require women to react kindly to their advances? It takes guys to approach women.

I am not saying that women have to accept the advances of a man that they don't like.

I am suggest that a girl should suffer as much stigma for mocking a guy who asks her out (not in your dreams; drop dead) as a man would for making sexually harrassing remarks. Only then will soceity truly be equitable. Yet that is not the society that we live in. Do you guys agree with this or not
I think a distinction needs to be made here. When does an unsolicited advance constitute harassment?

I am legitimately angry about this. If I trapped some chick and told her about my dating life or whatever else . I'd be rightly ridiculed
Why the hell is it I have to listen and it is socially acceptable for women to make me a captive audience while I listen to some bullshit that happened to them in college? I should be able to say this is not a bar and I am not your friend. This is a place of business. But if I do you damn well know I am the monster.
Walk away.

Listen buddy, it's war out there. Getting rejected rudely is nothing nowadays. There will be men who will get played for their money, get cheated on and still lose custody battles in the divorce, get false rape accusations and get thrown in jail

On the flipside there will women who will be ditched after being impregnated, stalked, beaten or even murdered after saying no.

There's far terrible shit going on in the dating scene.

That's the game, so man the fuck up and go play.

Last edited:
Does this really need to be spelled out?

Men choose to ask out women. Women are free to respond in whatever way they feel like. Being rejected, even harshly, is a predictable consequence to that action.

Women don't choose to be harassed or assaulted.

Why is it that we live in a society that finds it okay for men to have to approach women but do not require women to react kindly to their advances? It takes guts to approach women.

Because reacting kindly won't get the point across.

You're a man. You should have your feelings hurt until this kind of stuff stops hurting your feelings.

And its not guts. It's basic minimum requirements.

why dont you post the "me too" hashtag yourself and a brief example of why you also feel like you can use it? i do find it funny that as already mentioned there is such a double standard here. i'm sure most guys in here could post about a time they encountered either an overly sexually aggressive woman maybe in a bar or someone who just wouldnt keep their comments to themselves. for alot of the women posting this # it appears to be earth shattering.

I rejected a girl once and she called me a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

It hurt for a sec but I took the high road and laughed it off . It was out of nowhere and with such venom that I thought to myself, "damn I definitely didn't deserve that". Especially since I was polite about it. I had to laugh out loud when it happened, it was just the most shocking response I'd ever gotten.

I've seen guys react to rejection in the same way, calling a girl a "bitch/slut" when things didn't go their way. This just happened to be her way of handling it.

Back