Men rejected = female sexual harassment (me to hashtag)

So wait you don't have the balls or integrity to say what you've got to say to the people in your life, yet you expect me to read it?

Your "I'm a grown man" declaration is in question

Get the fuck off facebook.
It's brainwashing the hell out of you.

Since when is it common for all or most women to react to advances rudely?

lol sherdoggers, you whine about feminist then make up this over dramatic and over reacted scenarios like they do so you can get the boo hoos.

Is being rejected,by a crush,similar to really wanting a super hot woman but her hourly rate is way out of your price range?

<mma1>

Last edited:
All I am saying is where is my Me To hashtag.
Yer looking at it. And ain't it going swimmingly?

Here's the thing about ISMs (smoke mad onez) or hashtags: while they all may differ on the surface the message is always the same -- Please validate my feelings.

Don't give it anymore thought than that. It's a very simple mechanism.

The big mistake is thinking anything needs to change, because nothing will change. Not on the outside.

The only thing that can change is the perception. And you don't want to be the person who tries to change people's perceptions. It's a thankless task, even when everything goes according to plan (which it won't), and it focuses on inherently "past business."

People aren't interested in creating new moments for themselves when they're caught up in the ISM.

#metoo is a bunch of over exaggerated or made up sexual assault stories so ladies can feel important and get attention on social media.

Sexual Assault is wrong.

Dude, the me too movement is about sexual assault survivors and harassment not being asked out.

If you have issues with people at work here is what you do :
  1. Grow a set of balls
  2. Learn how to speak like an adult
  3. Learn the word "couth"
  4. Utilize all three of these things and communicate your situation to your coworkers as a grown individual.

Or in other words sack the fuck up

Pic of the TS?

elliot_rodger3-620x412.jpg

Only on Sherdog is being forced to watch your geriatric boss masturbate equivalent to being turned down for a date.

TS is the Chik-Fil-A sweet tea kid.

Me too isn’t a joke, man. The ladies posting on my Facebook are all sexual assault and rape survivors. Don’t be a turd, even if this is a troll thread.

Did you get your feelings hurt because you asked out a girl and mocked you for it? Rejection sucks. Get used to it. And no. Getting rejected is not as bad as being harassed.
well when you look at someone or say hello now it's considered harassment so yeah it's pretty much the same.

I do think the "Me too" thing is taking on a lot of silliness. But, way overboard and dramatic you are.

I have asked out and hit on and I don't even know how many girls. All different age ranges and ethnicities and environments. Not once have I ever had a rejection where the girl insulted me or tried to embarrass me. The worst that happens is they are very curt in their response, like they are annoyed.

If you're just a straight up dude being respectful, you're not gonna get shit on. If you're acting like an asshole or creep then yeah, of course you'll get shit on. Solution: Be normal.

I once had a ugly chick at work ask me if I wanted to see naked pics of her and harass me about it when I said no. I’m sure that would count as Metoo or whatever the bullshit trend is nowadays, but if a feminist saw this post I’m sure she’d say the only thing wrong with this is that I referred to the girl as ugly.

You don’t see me joining any movement.

Men move the fuck on while women complain about patriarchal oppression on Instagram.

In like maybe grade 6 some girl told me to get a life then put her fingers in her mouth to make it look like she was puking. I don't hold it against her because it was grade 6.

Back