Men rejected = female sexual harassment (me to hashtag)

Lord Coke

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Okay guys I have wanted to say this to someone all day since I have had to listen to several women tell me about how powerful the me to hashtat is.

edit let me be more clear, I am a grown man that has interacted with several women professional recently who have all told me about the me to hashtag and I had to listen to this feminist tripe several times over the course of the past week. Because that is what i want to listen to when I am at work and effectively can not leave.

Let me ask you this.

What is more painful? A girl being harassed by her peers or the pain of young man being rejected with derision by his first crush. Mocked and scorned simply asking for affection.
Why is it that we live in a society that finds it okay for men to have to approach women but do not require women to react kindly to their advances? It takes guys to approach women.

I am not saying that women have to accept the advances of a man that they don't like.

I am suggest that a girl should suffer as much stigma for mocking a guy who asks her out (not in your dreams; drop dead) as a man would for making sexually harrassing remarks. Only then will soceity truly be equitable. Yet that is not the society that we live in. Do you guys agree with this or not

Last edited:
TS just got brutally rejected by his crush. Don't worry bro, you'll get over it.

Did you get your feelings hurt because you asked out a girl and mocked you for it? Rejection sucks. Get used to it. And no. Getting rejected is not as bad as being harassed.

Befriend her then slip a cosby in her drink, see who's laughing then

Did you get your feelings hurt because you asked out a girl and mocked you for it? Rejection sucks. Get used to it. And no. Getting rejected is not as bad as being harassed.

Frankly I wish because then I could have walked away. No I was working and this topic has come up and due to the fact I am working I am liked a trapped animal having to listen while every once in awhile nodding sympathetically.

All I am saying is where is my Me To hashtag. I just got to get through the day and hope to pay my bills by the end of the month.

I am legitimately angry about this. If I trapped some chick and told her about my dating life or whatever else . I'd be rightly ridiculed
Why the hell is it I have to listen and it is socially acceptable for women to make me a captive audience while I listen to some bullshit that happened to them in college? I should be able to say this is not a bar and I am not your friend. This is a place of business. But if I do you damn well know I am the monster.

Jesus fucking Christ man the fuck up and stop whining about what women talk about around you. Worse than the women....

I think you are using the term men when you mean boys.

Getting shot down aint that bad at all.

Who cares what they think or say? Do and say what you like. That's all you can control.

What is more painful? A girl being harassed by her peers or the pain of young man being rejected

When a guy gets harassed it doesn't affect us the way it affects women. Just like when women get rejected it doesn't affect them the same as it does men. That's the problem with that question.

One time this guy asked me out and he was gross and dirty. His family was there in the car with us. I told him to bark like a dog first before I answer. He barked. I rejected him and then laughed at him.

Cry me a fucking river opie.

I did shit like that regularly too.

TS never got over his first crush.

All I am saying is where is my Me To hashtag.
You’re in luck. Because men hate being excluded from things they tried to get the “me three” hashtag rolling. Check there bitch baby.

#metoo

I got my Sherdog thread deleted once.... that's what this is for right?

Okay guys I have wanted to say this to someone all day since I have had to listen to several women tell me about how powerful the me to hashtat is.

edit let me be more clear, I am a grown man that has interacted with several women professional recently who have all told me about the me to hashtag and I had to listen to this feminist tripe several times over the course of the past week. Because that is what i want to listen to when I am at work and effectively can not leave.

Let me ask you this.

What is more painful? A girl being harassed by her peers or the pain of young man being rejected with derision by his first crush. Mocked and scorned simply asking for affection.
Why is it that we live in a society that finds it okay for men to have to approach women but do not require women to react kindly to their advances? It takes guys to approach women.

I am not saying that women have to accept the advances of a man that they don't like.

I am suggest that a girl should suffer as much stigma for mocking a guy who asks her out (not in your dreams; drop dead) as a man would for making sexually harrassing remarks. Only then will soceity truly be equitable. Yet that is not the society that we live in. Do you guys agree with this or not

Dude, the me too movement is about sexual assault survivors and harassment not being asked out.

If you have issues with people at work here is what you do :
  1. Grow a set of balls
  2. Learn how to speak like an adult
  3. Learn the word "couth"
  4. Utilize all three of these things and communicate your situation to your coworkers as a grown individual.

Back