Men forced to pay child support for other men's kids

This thread is sad. Some dudes acting like everyone is capable of mind-reading, and like they could never possibly be fooled by some devious woman. Yeah sure thing, buddy lol.

Every man should get a visectomy and freeze some of their sperm, if at all possible. Then you control your own destiny. Especially if you have money. No keep a N baby for you then.

Say what? Did you even read the op. Women are not only getting child support in cases where the guy isn't the father, but in cases where they never even fucked the guy and just listed a random name. There's no questions you can ask to get you out of that mess.

The point is the court system shouldn't just go after whatever random dude is nearby. Make the actual father pay. If the woman doesn't know who the actual father is, you don't just send bills to some random guy.
Its a bit different from that but i support that law being changed

I feel you, it sucks for children in these situations.

I'd like to think a man that has raised and loved children as his own would continue to see to their needs no matter what.

I definitely don't think the government has the right to force him to do so though. And if she wants any assistance she should have to identify the real father and have him take a DNA test.

If you love the kids and take care of them before the separation, you could still buy the kids stuff and spend time with them but you should never be legally required to pay the bitch child support and have no idea how she is spending your money.

I dont know how this could be a good thing for women as a whole and especially single women with children. I believe in child support from legitimate circumstances but this type of unfairness hurts the institution of marriage plus single women with children who are trying to get back into marriage.

There are some very terrible men and also some very terrible women so i am not going to judge all women from the wrong doings of a certain percentage. In regards to personal relationships women in general are more cunning than men so they can take a simpleton for a ride. Guys who have great women dont really understand how a woman without morals can take advantage of the current system. It can be argued men of the same kind do this to innocent women as well.

Last edited:
Playing the devil's advocate, from the point of view of the children, what would you feel if the man you saw as a father figure your whole life chose to abandon you?

Justice is not simple guys.

(I know I will get called on for this post)

Fucking simple! Use feminist logic against her.

HER BODY, HER CHOICE.

And if you read the article, some of the women chose the men almost at random. The one guy never fucked the woman or had anything to do with her. She put his name down just to get welfare (lol, of course she is on welfare and wants to steal from random men too...)

Unmitigated, unfiltered truth. All men coming of age need to be taught this, and to avoid the trap.. They also need to know what I means to be a real man and not a cucked out beta male, provider..

I feel as if a lot of people didn't read the OP at all. Some of the guys never fucked the mother and barely knew her, and they still got caught up in the bullshit law simply because the mom knew his name well enough to write it down.

How is a man supposed to not let a woman get his name?

Neither do the kids, he gotta man up and raise them to be good folk.

No, the cheater mother and the father that fucked the children into her have to man up.

This victim shouldn't have to pay for shit.

If a person is in loco parentis they will be responsible for that child, regardless of biological parentage or legal adoption.

The story of the guy where the process server swore a false affidavit though -- that's fucked up. That process server should be charged with perjury for sure.

No, the cheater mother and the father that fucked the children into her have to man up.

This victim shouldn't have to pay for shit.

The only victim is the kid and if your love of your kids after raising them for years is dictated by a treachery of the mother, then thats fucking sad.

We hear stories of kids who were kidnapped by women and raised as their own, and after years the woman gets caught and the kid wants her fake mom to not face punishment, because she was her mom all her life.

The reverse is also true.

The only victim is the kid and if your love of your kids after raising them for years is dictated by a treachery of the mother, then thats fucking sad.

We hear stories of kids who were kidnapped by women and raised as their own, and after years the woman gets caught and the kid wants her fake mom to not face punishment, because she was her mom all her life.

The reverse is also true.

The fake father who has been living and funding a lie IS THE VICTIM. He should not be forced by law to be victimized even further.

Yeah, it sucks for the children that their mom is a huge fucking whore and a dishonest and disgusting person, but that is life. If the fake dad wants to bounce out and pay for nothing he should.

It isn't his fault that the woman is a lying cunt.

CUCK ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

I feel as if a lot of people didn't read the OP at all. Some of the guys never fucked the mother and barely knew her, and they still got caught up in the bullshit law simply because the mom knew his name well enough to write it down.

How is a man supposed to not let a woman get his name?

I did read, but I was responding to BBSB.

This thread is sad. Some dudes acting like everyone is capable of mind-reading, and like they could never possibly be fooled by some devious woman. Yeah sure thing, buddy lol.

Every man should get a visectomy and freeze some of their sperm, if at all possible. Then you control your own destiny. Especially if you have money. No keep a N baby for you then.

It's crazy how you get labelled as a misogynist on here if you simply point out that some women completely fuck guys over. And we have an antiquated set of laws that see women as fragile damsels, and outright exploit men.

I mean I don't hate women or think men are any better morally, but the laws aren't set up for men to fuck women over nearly as easily.

It's crazy how you get labelled as a misogynist on here if you simply point out that some women completely fuck guys over. And we have an antiquated set of laws that see women as fragile damsels, and outright exploit men.

I mean I don't hate women or think men are any better morally, but the laws aren't set up for men to fuck women over nearly as easily.
I have it good. I have an ex who I pay child support to(willingly, no court order), so I know there are good women out there that are not as frigid as some, but I know there are many that also use the law to really go after men who try to do everything they can. The laws that are currently in use undermine the family, and encourage women to do these horrible things. Some guys who have it good just turn a blind eye to what is really going on. It's quite sad.

I have it good. I have an ex who I pay child support to(willingly, no court order), so I know there are good women out there that are not as frigid as some, but I know there are many that also use the law to really go after men who try to do everything they can. The laws that are currently in use undermine the family, and encourage women to do these horrible things. Some guys who have it good just turn a blind eye to what is really going on. It's quite sad.

It's crazy how any times guys on here have said "well don't pick a woman like that then" It's absurd that people are willing to overlook that a woman can just ruin your life using the law whenever she chooses. Wreck your finances if you marry her through alimony and splitting assets. Send you to jail or ruin your reputation through fake rape claims (with zero repercussions), Pin child support payments on you even when you're not the father.

It's just insane. None of that stuff has happened to me either, but I can still recognize how unjust it is. It's ridiculous that they can lie to the government in order to fuck a guy over with no worries about punishment of any kind.

6706373_orig.jpg

It sucks for those guys. I feel for them. The guy who never even had sex with his "baby's momma" was wronged the hardest, maybe.

Lol at all the guys who have obviously read PUA material in here. SO obvious.
Pick up has zero to do with the thread (if that is what you're talking about). That said, there's no shame in working on social anxiety and learning how to better approach the opposite sex.

Back