Men are slow to show support for the Women's March. Is it considered unmasculine?

mmacasualviewer

Hardcores vs Casuals
@red
Reaction score
http://www.chron.com/news/nation-wo...-to-show-support-for-the-Women-s-10847463.php

Katz attributes the more muffled support among men in part to efforts that Trump and other Republicans have made to challenge the masculinity of men who support liberal causes or women in leadership. Trump repeatedly cast himself as the strong man.

Alex Mohajer, co-founder of Bros 4 Hillary, an advocacy group, said it this way: "There is a sense [that] if you outwardly support a woman you are less deserving of your man stripes."

"That means taking some risks in challenging other men, and literally standing up to the bullying that comes from the right about masculinity," Katz said.

"It's not enough to say, 'I'm not a misogynist,'" he said. "This year I am trying to put my money where my mouth is."

To him, that means donating to feminist causes, seeking out more women's perspectives in his reading, and calling out sexism when he encounters it. "When I hear a joke where the butt of the joke is a woman ... Maybe I could say, 'I don't get it: Why is that funny?'"

who-gives-a-shit-harrison-ford.gif

Wow Ive never heard of a kitchen that holds 175k people before. Impressive. Kidding of course, I hate everyone equally. Why so serious?

lol "Bros 4 Hillary". Yeah, let's take that guy seriously.

It also might be because some of us have actually had girlfriends, wives, and female family members and have some decent perspective on who has got the better deal in society. Compared to some cuck who apparently thinks only men should be the butt of any joke.

I can't think of one reason why I wouldn't want to be around a million emotional and angry women.

"That means taking some risks in challenging other men, and literally standing up to the bullying that comes from the right about masculinity," Katz said.

maybe challenge other women that talk shit about men for a past time and then get back to me.

The Patriarchy forever ! Women, deep down, hate equality because it forces them to go against their nature. Women aren't into sustaining society and progressing it. The very concept of feminism is a curse for any society. It's why the women of Europe are abandoning the beta male progressives and choosing to embrace the hyper-masculine and even subjugating Muslim men. Women would rather be behind the veil rather than live in a world of beta cucks.

ad.png

I was born a male and feel no shame for that.
I have enjoyed life from a male perspective, and feel no shame for that
If truly given the option to experience life from the perspective of a female, I would still choose to remain a male, and feel no shame for that.
I believe there is honor in "traditional" male roles as provider and protector, and feel no shame in that.

I had the benefit of the positive male roles models of my father and grand father. They taught me the values of hard work, of honesty, of compassion, of personal strength and self-sufficiency,

They helped me understand the differences between men and women from a positive male view point. They showed me that women worth marrying are women who are truly partners. They are to be respected, nurtured, protected when necessary and loved with selflessness. They also helped me to understand the differences between us that go beyond mere physicality. They helped me to understand that those differences are actually strengths and when shared between a loving compatible couple offer a strength neither will really know when alone.

I have no shame about that.

They also helped me to understand that neither of the sexes are perfect, mistakes happen, but you learn, you forgive and move on or you cut a clean break and start over. I feel no shame for that.

ALL of the women in my family that I grew up around reinforced these lessons by showing their strength, compassion, intelligence, and ethics. I'm grateful for that.

So yes, I've known privilege. The privilege of a two parent household. The privilege of a middle class lifestyle. The privilege of true nurturing. With a Puerto Rican mother and an Anglo father, I've known the "privilege" of being white enough to slip by. I've also known the reverse when that "privilege" just wasn't white enough and I've still thrived. I feel no shame about that.

I am not perfect. I have no shame in admitting that, but I will not allow anyone to put blame onto me that I have not personally and rightfully earned and I absolutely feel no shame about THAT.

Will it be topless? No? Got better shit to do, like pissing standing up.

I imagine a fair amount like me never even heard of womens march so

Don't these women have a man at home to serve?

f2758d3bae7280cf4758a43a3de24e9b.jpg

41.jpg

112012-music-thankful-musical-moments-thanksgiving-family-friends-dinner-meal-smiling-happy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say the article has a point but part of the blame lies with many feminists who make it a point to demonize anything masculine. Sure, those might not be the majority of feminists but many people get their impression of the movement from people like Anita Sarkeesian and Laci Green or bull dykes teaching in academia. So even if you agree with them on certain issues you don't want to be associated with that kind of person.

In college I had to take some dumb "diversity" class as a gen ed requirement. The professor described feminism as "a movement to end sexism". Until I see women mobilizing to end the sexist Selective Service policy and the sexist different fitness standards for men and women in law enforcement, I'll continue to dismiss feminism as bullshit.

They call it "Women's March" and are surprised men aren't more involved? Is this a special needs march?

its January stupid bitches get back in the kitchen.

Back