Meme thread V9.MM Black Friday Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
23905289_1769802943041563_8937346741566128928_n.jpg

He also got tattled on for posting a gif a few weeks back. This forum has gone full on liberal. Silence differing opinions in the name of progress.
maybe you should ask to have your account deleted then in solidarity :)

Neckbeards often have inflated opinions of themselves.
Generally people called neckbeards have the opposite beliefs. The correct derogatory term to describe me would probably be redneck because I'm white and live in a rural area.

He also got tattled on for posting a gif a few weeks back. This forum has gone full on liberal. Silence differing opinions in the name of progress.
<Kpop01>

I also admired how he took so much abuse from some posters on this forum, and he took it all in stride.

Goodbye Ripskater. You will be missed.
Never resorted to insults, even when warranted. There are times I envied his restraint.

Generally people called neckbeards have the opposite beliefs. The correct derogatory term to describe me would probably be redneck because I'm white and live in a rural area.
Nah rednecks arent tryhard shitposters the likes of you.... if i wanted to insult you id call you klmomega or cint maybe even silicavagitis is i really wanted you to /wrist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back