Meme Thread v4 [official]

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1460521739711-1.jpg

WeZnIay.jpg

1rbf8a.jpg

I assumed you had a point and just mispoke.

I didn't realise you were pointing out a place with basically no muslims has basically none of a rare crime commited by muslims.

Sydney has no voodoo fraudsters either. But thats hardly interesting now is it.

You replied to his post with a completely irrelevant example. That was my point. It seems to have gone straight over your head.

DDBZlwaUIAAj6t6.jpg

Only one of these men lives in the real world.

All of @Jack V Savage's opinions are basically memes, so I figure I might as well post this here

CNN employs a guy who was Trump's campaign manager and cannot say anything bad about him, as well as Jeffrey Lord, who absurdly defends Trump constantly. It's insane that anyone would fail to realize that they are biased toward Trump.

CNN is biased TOWARDS Trump! LOL!

found a picture of KONE

i8lalpxoz2vy.png

This isn't even a meme. It's you being other worldly booty-blasted at my posts. Incredibly sad stuff

Why are all liberal memes so spiteful and un-funny still? It's been 4 threads, and you guys still post complete garbage

Here is another one for you pussies:
EiaZPXr.jpg

Helden your Conor hatred and Frank Mir fandom is on-point but you are the worst thing to ever happen to meme threads

And at least don't make me the :eek::eek::eek:gy goth, Jesus

PROTEST DONALD TRUMP!! DO THE BOILING HOT WATER CHALLENGE BVERYONE!!!

All of @Jack V Savage's opinions are basically memes, so I figure I might as well post this here

CNN is biased TOWARDS Trump! LOL!

This isn't even a meme. It's you being other worldly booty-blasted at my posts. Incredibly sad stuff

Why are all liberal memes so spiteful and un-funny still? It's been 4 threads, and you guys still post complete garbage
One might say the liberals are Butt-brutalized

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back