Meme Thread v4 [official]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find someone that looks at you the way the President of Croatia looks at Donald Trump.
DAwXylMV0AEVg-u.jpg

In the bottom left one, she's clearly studying his hair/thing.

'What the fuck is that thing' - In Croatian -

He prolly smells good tho; I'm guessing he wears Sex Panther by Brian Fontana.

<LikeReally5>

What part of Islamic terrorism did you not get?

I assumed you had a point and just mispoke.

I didn't realise you were pointing out a place with basically no muslims has basically none of a rare crime commited by muslims.

Sydney has no voodoo fraudsters either. But thats hardly interesting now is it.

Sydney has no voodoo fraudsters either. But thats hardly interesting now is it.
You joke but Australia has enough horrible shit that wants to kill and eat you without worrying about rogue hoodoo stirring up a bunch of zombies as well.

You joke but Australia has enough horrible shit that wants to kill and eat you without worrying about rogue hoodoo stirring up a bunch of zombies as well.

We don't have much that will eat you actually, Sharks and Crocodiles and thats all I can think of. Everything will kill you just cause Fuck You Thats Why.

Ahhh one incident on 1995. Nice pattern bro!

Let me tell you something about how the world works moron... when we're identifying patterns that have dire consequences you don't get to come up with an old, freak exception that isn't relevant to us today and offer this as disproof.

You Fucking imbecile

Last edited:
You read scroll through this and conclude liberals have issues????
I conclude liberals are insane because every time a liberal opens their mouth it's utterly hypocritical and makes 0 sense.

I present you The Typical Liberal:
IMG_2767.jpg

Last edited:
Says the man worshipping the Cult of Covfefe
You have nothing for me. I'm assigning a reading of every meme in this thread 4 times for you. Get back to me tomorrow and tell me what you've learned along with a hand written apology

You have nothing for me. I'm assigning a reading of every meme in this thread 4 times for you. Get back to me tomorrow and tell me what you've learned along with a hand written apology

Yeah.. I'm going to listen to some clown who couldn't spend a full month on this site without getting dubs... Good one

No thanks, if I wanted to waste brain cells, I'd engage a Trumptard in a logical debate

Yeah.. I'm going to listen to some clown who couldn't spend a full month on this site without getting dubs... Good one
Sounds like you have a rock solid metric for filtering information. Go back to buzzfeed and huffington post you beta

Sounds like you have a rock solid metric for filtering information. Go back to buzzfeed and huffington post you beta

Oooooooh "beta".. look out, we've got an internet badass over here
Trolling and shit posting on a forum must be such an alpha activity, I bet you get all the girls with those skills... When they finally agree to come over, you impress them with screenshots of internet battles you've won on Sherdog

Oooooooh "beta".. look out, we've got an internet badass over here
Trolling and shit posting on a forum must be such an alpha activity, I bet you get all the girls with those skills... When they finally agree to come over, you impress them with screenshots of internet battles you've won on Sherdog
You're mentally ill. Seek help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back