Meme Thread V23 - Horseface and Pinociohantas Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dsvrvp7.jpg

aopyhn.jpeg

Many of them are in some way I guess. Like most memes though they seem to start out slow before reaching a critical mass of people knowing about it and suddenly it seems to spread like crazy.

I think what's giving it lots of attention is some people's reaction to it and Twitter mass banning people using it.

Lock box, Congress includes Dems (for now), what do Dems say when they want to cut SS or raise the age...

giphy.gif

I love the new one about health care. If you wanted to eliminate Obama Care, you must be against coverage for pre-existing conditions. How does that logic function?

How is the Gov going to pay back SS? Borrow and add to the National debt.

Dems need a guy like me to help them out. I would attack trump's lies about the economy and how he uses the Fed's bogus stats when everyone knows that the Fed manipulates said stats. The economy IS barely better than it was under Obama due to excessive government spending/stimulus (mostly on military), but it is still TANKING. Trump is just setting up the Fed to take the blame when he crashes the economy. Do a vid of his promises about the deficit and show how much it has grown since he took office (just as bad as Obama ie. Government is bigger with him, not smaller). ETC. I could go on, but just sayin'.

I know why Trump says to not mess with the enemy when they are self destructing on their own.

Another one bites the dust. Buh Bye McCaskill. Mang, these people need help in the leadership department. Looks like 54 Red Senators at minimum. I expect the Reds to hold the house too.

Seriously, the DNC should hire me as a consultant. I'm really good at wrecking things the right way. I can't wait to see what they try next....Have RBG retire to motivate the NPCs to get out and vote, so that Trump can put another Justice in there... LOL I would not be surprised at all if this happened.

I usually like pulling for the underdog, but in this case, I'm thinking "you can't polish a turd."

th

………………………………………………………………….…………………………….……………………..

giphy.gif

These are things that MUST happen. The Nephalim are taking names and numbers. Wait until the 55K + sealed indictments are opened up after the election. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back