Meme Thread v16: Korean Summit Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
118708.jpeg

Cons list.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2015/04/27/10-ways-obamas-iran-nuclear-agreement-fails

I don't care if the source is biased, you're not going to find much unbiased from either angle.

Its not a deal to denuke. Its a "deal" for Iran to go ahead and have nuclear capabilities so long as they pinky promise not to make weapons.
The agreement wasn't a complete capitulation to western demands but it is a deal and both sides have to compromise. Iran was about a year away from being able to produce a nuclear weapon and that became something like 15 years. I don't see how you can decry that agreement yet be optimistic in any way with a NK pinky swear to denuclearize. Giving up our military preparedness in that region is not a good trade off.

The agreement wasn't a complete capitulation to western demands but it is a deal and both sides have to compromise. Iran was about a year away from being able to produce a nuclear weapon and that became something like 15 years. I don't see how you can decry that agreement yet be optimistic in any way with a NK pinky swear to denuclearize. Giving up our military preparedness in that region is not a good trade off.
That deal reminds me of Manny Pacquiao requesting dates that he would be randomly drug tested.

That deal reminds me of Manny Pacquiao requesting dates that he would be randomly drug tested.
The NK deal reminds me of Douglas gaining a bunch of weight after the Tyson fight yet assuring everyone that he'd be in shape against Holyfield. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back