Meme Thread v16: Korean Summit Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
3e41030a4a992a8ce5a840f39414e1e9.jpg

Iran hasn't signed a deal to denuke.
They had an actual agreement in place that would have kept them from becoming a nuclear state in the first place. But good ol' Donny reneged on the deal because it's good for his numbers with his base and it gives him the opportunity to showcase his negotiating prowess. Let's see how that turns out.

They had an actual agreement in place that would have kept them from becoming a nuclear state in the first place. But good ol' Donny reneged on the deal because it's good for his numbers with his base and it gives him the opportunity to showcase his negotiating prowess. Let's see how that turns out.
We had a deal in place that allowed then to continue nuclear enrichment and delay the inspection process.

We had a deal in place that allowed then to continue nuclear enrichment and delay the inspection process.
I don't know all the specifics but Trump and his hawks were the only ones intent on reneging on this deal. No man stands alone. Not only is this administration purposely dividing the country but they're alienating our allies. Every other signatory practically begged him to honor the agreement. Ol' Donny likes to speak loudly and recklessly flail a big stick though. "His people" like it.

I don't know all the specifics but Trump and his hawks were the only ones intent on reneging on this deal. No man stands alone. Not only is this administration purposely dividing the country but they're alienating our allies. Every other signatory practically begged him to honor the agreement. Ol' Donny likes to speak loudly and recklessly flail a big stick though. "His people" like it.
Cons list.

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2015/04/27/10-ways-obamas-iran-nuclear-agreement-fails

I don't care if the source is biased, you're not going to find much unbiased from either angle.

Its not a deal to denuke. Its a "deal" for Iran to go ahead and have nuclear capabilities so long as they pinky promise not to make weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back