Meme Thread v16: Korean Summit Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
obama-painting4.jpg

That's a painting not a political cartoon.

One is poor quality, low information, low IQ propaganda, and other other is some fruit's art.

I hope this helps.

That's a painting not a political cartoon.

One is poor quality, low information, low IQ propaganda, and other other is some fruit's art.

I hope this helps.
Cartoons are art and the artist's view of the person is reflected in the art.

Cartoons are art and the artist's view of the person is reflected in the art.

Ok, but one is just some guy's painting and the other is nationally distributed propaganda.

Can you not tell the difference?

Even still the exaggerated fantasy unicorn Obama is much closer to reality Obama than Ben Garisson making pretend Trump is 6'4 180LBs.

Ok, but one is just some guy's painting and the other is nationally distributed propaganda.

Can you not tell the difference?

Even still the exaggerated fantasy unicorn Obama is much closer to reality Obama than Ben Garisson making pretend Trump is 6'4 180LBs.
There's no difference. I found the image on google just by searching "obama."

There's no difference. I found the image on google just by searching "obama."

You're wrong.

There is a huge difference between a nationally syndicated political cartoon and a person's private painting.

And even still, like I said, the painting is still grounded more toward reality than Ben Garisson depiction of Trump, even with a fucking unicorn in it.

President-Obama.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg

You're wrong.

There is a huge difference between a nationally syndicated political cartoon and a person's private painting.

And even still, like I said, the painting is still grounded more toward reality than Ben Garisson depiction of Trump, even with a fucking unicorn in it.

President-Obama.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg

really getting in the weeds of meme induced butthurt. Do you really care that much about the waistline of a cartoon character?!

36289566_2168836926522235_1727837962764288000_n.jpg

this isnt political, but I just saw it and it had me in hysterics

fuck living in Australia lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back