Meme Thread V15: Bill Cosby Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
f2bd6886005cf63392cd024f72ccee3fbe9d2cf409bc1818b287f3296a602fc8.jpg

Can't say I blame you.

Though, after all we see in political coverage of idiots, sometimes it seems like they're much more rare than the media would have us believe. Like they only exist on protest lines, college campuses, and newsrooms.

Rational Poster is an example that they do exist outside of those three places, and they have internet access.

And they're fun as fuck to troll. :D

There are some super lib ass posters here that I can talk to. I even have a close friend who identifies as a “Marxist” while simultaneously being a business owner, which I find hilarious. I don’t hate people based on political beliefs. But some people are beyond help. I thought the rational poster guy was just fucking around for the longest time, but no, he really is that fucking stupid.

You keep saying I didn't respond to it but it isn't true.

Its true.

A 'response' to a five paragraph post with only one sentence, is not a response.

And insisting you've responded to the post, while not explaining how your one-sentence was an adequate response to the five paragraphs.

Want to hear a joke?

Stormy Daniels is suing President Trump for defamation.

DcEcS-RWkAASUNk.jpg:large

There is no rule that I have to respond to your post with an equal amount of paragraphs.

It addressed your hysteria and apparent confusion just fine.

For those that don't know of the post that Rational Poster is scared to respond to, here it is.

Oh, my all means, point out where in the Quran where it says to invent algebra, coffee, and string instruments.

And since when are inventors a direct reflection of their faith?

In that case, shall we start comparing all major inventions of the last 2000 years and split them between Christian, Jewish, and Muslim?

So... Muslims have coffee, algebra, and libraries - stringed instruments are very debatable if they can take credit for it.

Everything else... the printing press, the alphabet, all scientific research, fossil fuel engine, space travel, electricity, democracy, the internet, all electronic advancement, every literary masterpiece, every top 1000 albums, and everything else you can name split between Christian and Jewish faiths.

And, where in the Old and New Testiments does it say to invent all if that? And if it doesn't, perhaps faith and inventions have nothing to do with eachother.

Perhaps another way the meme can be interpreted is the values and principles promoted upon the populations that adopted Islam. Good luck arguing Islam has been a net benefit toward the freedom and prosperity of those communities.

RP's reply to this, was a whiney and pathetic "Why are you afraid of people you have ever met?"

Can't say I'm surprised, since he also considers Emilia Clarke laughing gifs also an adequate response to posts that destroy his points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back