Meme thread V.11, STFU and post memes in the meme thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
James Clapper should also be serving a five year sentence for his blatant perjury before congress.

This is one of the reasons President Trump got elected. The Establishment was operating under the notion "Rules are for thee, not for me" out in the open. You and I wouldn't be given the benefit of the doubt in such a situation, yet the politically connected were getting off scot-free.

Even the people's choice, President Trump, clearly isn't a part of this politically connected group.

He is now. I agree with the rest.

Funny part though about Clinton's impeachment, is that the president can't be convicted of a crime while he is in office. No crime needs to be committed to impeach someone. I think the republicans made a mistake hanging the impeachment on perjury. If they were going to impeach him, in hindsight, they should have just made it a moral issue.

F72_FF951-3_EE3-43_E3-9368-_D2683_D0_B24_D1.jpg

Lol, only the illegitimate right wing of this country thinks it makes sense to bring up impeaching Clinton for a blowjob, when the current Republican president is on his 3rd marriage, and has a trophy wife. Not to mention Denny hastert, the former Republican speaker of the house was part of that impeachment, and he is a legit pedophile. Not like the alabama guy, I dated a 14 year old pedophile, but like a "rape little boys in the butt hole" pedophile.

Bubba did more than get a blowjob when he was President.

Time for a new one. Someone make a v12 and link v11 in the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back