Status
Not open for further replies.
play-amacho-tough-guy-in-the-movies-butimawhining-liberal-cry-20617676.png

gettyimages-463593775.jpg

#MeToo
#TimesUp
#SheKnew

Last edited:
We need a new national monument. Like Mt. Rushmore, but made of 'liberal tears', and the tattered remains of the American dream.

GOP_heritage.jpg

sketchbook-mount-rushmore-daniel-adel-06-2016.jpg

Last edited:
The meme thread was a way of containing those to a single thread. We'd like to continue it that way. Before this megathread, we mostly just deleted memes altogether.
Actually, if I recall, the original Meme thread was titled something along the lines of "Funny Right-Wing Meme thread"

One of the Mods found that notion so offensive that it was soon changed to "The Meme Thread".

Just a friendly reminder form your neighborhood Farmer...

Holy shit. If that's a real quote it makes the pedophilia crimes of Catholicism look like the least of their concerns.

Ken Ham is not a Catholic. Catholics do not believe in young earth creationism.

Actually, if I recall, the original Meme thread was titled something along the lines of "Funny Right-Wing Meme thread"

One of the Mods found that notion so offensive that it was soon changed to "The Meme Thread".

Just a friendly reminder form your neighborhood Farmer...

I think it was called "Memes that trigger Liberals" or some shit. People started going in there and posting memes that pissed off Trumptards and salt-righters and TCK started crying cause it was his thread. After that it was changed to just the "Meme Thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back