Melvin lol

I have watched this a few times now and it depends look like anything landed. I say this was a work.

I report you ass.

WQJNPKT.gif

i think it was the shoulder to the face that done melvin.

God damn Melvin has no chin. Gomi hurt his own leg, eats a hard shot, still comes back and KO’s Melvin.

The amount of tape he came in with would have made post prime Sakuraba frown. That leg was fucked before the bell rang for the first round.
It surely was, but he also rolled his ankle mid fight.

Power is the last thing to go, and chin is one of the first things to go

It's funny because both of their chins are shot, but it was basically whoever landed a clean punch first was a guaranteed winner

that 4 hit combo at the end by gomi was savage. melvin got shlumped. A heated and fun fight btw. Classic Gomi.

Gomi sure loves to milk his rare wins these days. The KO looked fishy or the video frame rate was shitty and I missed seeing a good connection. Melvin was significantly less muscled and chiseled than in his heyday. I have a feeling Shinya Aoki saw that and wants to whoop Gomi's ass.

Gomi sure loves to milk his rare wins these days. The KO looked fishy or the video frame rate was shitty and I missed seeing a good connection. Melvin was significantly less muscled and chiseled than in his heyday. I have a feeling Shinya Aoki saw that and wants to whoop Gomi's ass.
Temple shots plus shot fighter.

giphy.gif

Don't watch rizin if you don't want to see fighters who "need" to retire.

So it was like pro wrestling striking, then? The punches barely touched Melvin. I got bumped harder than that walking down the sidewalk in crowded Tokyo.

You get punched like that by Gomi that you didnt see coming and let us know how u made out

should've retired so long ago though, i mean christ they brought him to rizin to get some easy wins and he loses his first fight to a nobody.

No. He was brought in to lose against Yachi who is a perfect 5-0 in Rizin and was coming off KO wins against Darren Cruickshank and Kitaoka when he faced Gomi. He's not a nobody he's the best LW in Japan now.

That celebration was pure PRIDE nostalgia
original_display_image.png

The Rizin victory theme is legit too

No. He was brought in to lose against Yachi who is a perfect 5-0 in Rizin and was coming off KO wins against Darren Cruickshank and Kitaoka when he faced Gomi. He's not a nobody he's the best LW in Japan now.
best LW in japan...because he beat cruickshank and a completely fucking shot gomi? LOL.

Back