Melvin Guillard just got brutally TKO'd (ref watches)

damn Melvin wa happen to you?

Always sad to see an old favourite keep losing like this...

He's one of those guys that needs to retire before ending up braindead or dying in there.

still my favourite Stylebender fight, i remember watching it live, he won a 'super 8' man boxing tournament then the next week proceeded to win 'king of the ring' kickboxing 8 man tournament, been a fan ever since. He imo is the best NZ fighter, his striking is phenomenal. He recently lost a close decision to glory champ jason willnis in what many considered a robbery.

Remember the name ... The Stylebender

Just like you
Just like you
tenor.gif

I thought you were kidding before I checked. Wow, what happened to this guy. Still only 34 too.
Yea shocked me too when I looked it up. Had so much potential. He has been doing it for a long time maybe it just finally caught up to him.

I thought you were kidding before I checked. Wow, what happened to this guy. Still only 34 too.

Drugs, not training seriously... He already had holes in his game but he had a good team behind him in his prime at least.

His gas tank is under 2 minutes now, his speed is gone, so a little power in his right hand is all thats left. Just needs paychecks unfortunately.

the guy is 10-0, all tkos, ufc sign that guy before he gets too old

Should have been stopped sooner. A vet like Guillard doesn't deserve that

Down hill since leaving Jackson's Wink's.

Damn, the not so young assassin looks like he doesn't wanna be there anymore.

Hopefully the UFC offers Adesanya a decent contract, he has continued to split time between kickboxing and MMA since WLF paid big for him. He says his goal is a UFC title though.

To those complaining about the late-ish stoppage.

Be_Careful_What_You_Wish_For..._(Cover).jpg

Back