Melvin Guillard Arrested; Allegedly Choked Out His Mistress

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
melvin-guillard_elzu9y58fmhn1dokn8ld45uv4.jpg

Cops have arrested ex-UFC fighter Melvin Guillard for that brutal bar attack in Colorado last week -- and it turns out he's facing domestic violence charges for allegedly attacking his GF back in April.
Officials issued a warrant for his arrest -- but didn't have to look too hard for the guy ... since he had a court date in CO on Sept. 10 for ANOTHER assault case.

Turns out, Guillard was arrested back in April for allegedly roughing up and strangling his girlfriend during a heated drunken argument.

According to the police report, the alleged victim told cops she had asked Guillard when he was finally going to leave his wife so they could be together ... and that's when he snapped.

She claims Guillard choked her multiple times -- and at one point, "she was scared he 'might kill her.'"

When cops arrived, they noticed injuries to her face and neck and arrested Guillard on the spot for 2nd-degree assault, strangulation.

He was due to appear in court for that case on Sept. 10 -- and when he showed up, he was taken into custody for the Sept. 3 bar attack.

Guillard was booked for 2nd and 3rd-degree assault for the bar fight. He was arraigned early Thursday morning. We're told he's still in custody.

Guillard is currently being held on $5,000 cash bond.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/13/ex-ufc-fighter-melvin-guillard-arrested-bar-beatdown/

The only submission he's ever successfully done.

Will reserve comment about the choke thing (as we saw in the Diaz case, sometimes side-pieces can go full psycho and lie), but I do think he will probably get some time for that bar melee.

Being mad at being choked out that many times can do that to a person.

melvin-guillard_elzu9y58fmhn1dokn8ld45uv4.jpg

Cops have arrested ex-UFC fighter Melvin Guillard for that brutal bar attack in Colorado last week -- and it turns out he's facing domestic violence charges for allegedly attacking his GF back in April.
Officials issued a warrant for his arrest -- but didn't have to look too hard for the guy ... since he had a court date in CO on Sept. 10 for ANOTHER assault case.

Turns out, Guillard was arrested back in April for allegedly roughing up and strangling his girlfriend during a heated drunken argument.

According to the police report, the alleged victim told cops she had asked Guillard when he was finally going to leave his wife so they could be together ... and that's when he snapped.

She claims Guillard choked her multiple times -- and at one point, "she was scared he 'might kill her.'"

When cops arrived, they noticed injuries to her face and neck and arrested Guillard on the spot for 2nd-degree assault, strangulation.

He was due to appear in court for that case on Sept. 10 -- and when he showed up, he was taken into custody for the Sept. 3 bar attack.

Guillard was booked for 2nd and 3rd-degree assault for the bar fight. He was arraigned early Thursday morning. We're told he's still in custody.

Guillard is currently being held on $5,000 cash bond.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/13/ex-ufc-fighter-melvin-guillard-arrested-bar-beatdown/

I’m glad she’s safe, but in general, women who like to be abused are so hot.

Surprised she didn't knock him out tbh

did he think he was in a tournament, he got 2 knockouts and a submission that nite

No need to worry, he doesn't choke people out. She actually had a punchers chance of beating him.

Damn feels like only yesterday I thought he would be a world champion

Different culture. Hard to judge.

I don't think that's what Clementi meant, when he told him to go practice jiu jitsu...

$5000 bond? WTF? Who gets out that easy? That's like unpaid parking ticket shit. Not choked a bitch and knocked dude out in a bar as a professional fighter.

Last edited:
I don't feel bad about the bar thing, but if he choked a woman I can't defend that one.

We gotta wait and see if that shit is true. The way he handled the crazy drunk woman during the bar fight doesn't suggest he is violent towards women.

5k? Those are felony charges people go to prison for strangulation without question when coupled with priors. Sprinkle on these additional assault cases id be shocked if he wasn’t gone

Back