Meltzer: MayMac estimated at 4.6m NA buys (may hit 4.8 if remaining numbers come in heavy)

Did you ask whomever you purchased from?

On the night of the fight I sent in several emails. I also took pictures of the crashed site. "Due to overwhelming volume of viewers... blah blah blah etc"

Right when they walked out and we were getting into the ring it crashed. It was horrible.

I sent in about a dozen emails bitching, whinning and complaining about it. I'll be relentless until they give me a refund.

I also heard that there is a class action lawsuit against UFC for that fight. https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...te-ufc-fight-pass-lawsuit-boxing-ufc-mma-news
Hopefully I'll get that which is mine.

On the night of the fight I sent in several emails. I also took pictures of the crashed site. "Due to overwhelming volume of viewers... blah blah blah etc"

Right when they walked out and we were getting into the ring it crashed. It was horrible.

I sent in about a dozen emails bitching, whinning and complaining about it. I'll be relentless until they give me a refund.

I also heard that there is a class action lawsuit against UFC for that fight. https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...te-ufc-fight-pass-lawsuit-boxing-ufc-mma-news
Hopefully I'll get that which is mine.

You certainly will get it
Did you dispute the charge?

You certainly will get it
Did you dispute the charge?
Yeah, I think I did. I sent in emails asking for a refund. Just nobody has replied. I was thinking that they are drowning in emails though. Should I be patient?

Or do you mean dispute the charge with my credit card co.?

Or do you mean dispute the charge with my credit card co.?

Yes
If you tell them you received no response from whatever co. you went through, they will open up what is called a "chargeback"

Where did the 6M+ worldwide PPV-sells number come from? Meltzer?

Where do you think?

CKiRvVeUcAEjTdI.jpg

Great info. You should be a mod for your consistent high quality and information. And I would be your hand like Tyrion Lannister.

the path to modship is to only post reply gifs, occasionally a one sentence post

yjb3ipF.jpg

Great info. You should be a mod for your consistent high quality and information. And I would be your hand like Tyrion Lannister.

I second this. @FrankieNYC should be a mod.

Somewhat related
Due to someone that reads SD & my reputation for info, I was approached to work for a website to cover business aspects of MMA (WWE as well if I am interested).

I'm thinking it over.
But people like you on here, certainly made others take notice, so THANK YOU

Somewhat related
Due to someone that reads SD & my reputation for info, I was approached to work for a website to cover business aspects of MMA (WWE as well if I am interested).

I'm thinking it over.
But people like you on here, certainly made others take notice, so THANK YOU
That's awesome! Deserved opportunity, if it's something you'd want to do.

Either way, keep up the good work!

Where did the 6M+ worldwide PPV-sells number come from? Meltzer?

Because those are US numbers. Not worldwide numbers. It almost certainly did 6M+ worldwide considering it was trending higher than MayPac that also did.

That's awesome! Deserved opportunity, if it's something you'd want to do.

Either way, keep up the good work!

Thank you
I will certainly look into it.
I just want to feel right about the angle I'll be covering & how to make it unique.
I hate "new" media that act like insiders & they aren't.
I want to be honest that I am just a fan that appreciated the mechanics of the industries.
Since both industries are based around business metrics, there is an angle there, I just need to feel 100% on it.

Thank you
I will certainly look into it.
I just want to feel right about the angle I'll be covering & how to make it unique.
I hate "new" media that act like insiders & they aren't.
I want to be honest that I am just a fan that appreciated the mechanics of the industries.
Since both industries are based around business metrics, there is an angle there, I just need to feel 100% on it.
I think that mindset is exactly what would make you good at a job like that. I can't speak for whoever you are going to be working under, because I don't know, but hopefully you can carry those ideals with you if you decide to take it.

Regarding inside sources and so forth, are you hoping to establish a network within the organisation (WME), or MMA outlets, down the road?

I think that mindset is exactly what would make you good at a job like that. I can't speak for whoever you are going to be working under, because I don't know, but hopefully you can carry those ideals with you if you decide to take it.

Regarding inside sources and so forth, are you hoping to establish a network within the organisation (WME), or MMA outlets, down the road?

Thank you

Not really. It would take forever to even attempt to "break news".
Obviously if successful it will expand into contacts.
But it would be years & years to get to where Helwani or Meltzer are & its an unrealistic goal.

Anything from this point, PM me
I feel like I just made MayMac numbers about me lol

Jesus Christ . Floyd has had some seriously low numbers aside from manny . Conor really did change his bum life

Jesus Christ . Floyd has had some seriously low numbers aside from manny . Conor really did change his bum life
Floyd's done 2 million+ buy 3 times without Conor, name one fight Conor has done 2 million asides from his diamond panty night with Floyd.

Great news. Im happy I contributed in helping Floyd get his next Bugatti.

Floyd's done 2 million+ buy 3 times without Conor, name one fight Conor has done 2 million asides from his diamond panty night with Floyd.

Dude don't kid yourself . Floyds numbers aside from manny had been seriously twindling. The good old days were long gone.
There's a reason he came back to fight conor when he could've picked any boxer on the planet .

Back