Meltdowns over Untie the Right: White Straight Christians....This is Not America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought conservatives were the ones bitching about comedians and the entertainment industry, now you're the funny ones? Shit, maybe you are, because that's a laughable sentiment.

You call this butter toothed beta a comedian?

johnoliver.jpg

No wonder you don't have a sense of humor

You call this butter toothed beta a comedian?

johnoliver.jpg

No wonder you don't have a sense of humor

One guy, cool attempt. I await your list of all the great right wing comedians you like. Who would you say is the conservative Carlin?

Not only did this decision ultimately cost someone her life in all probability, but it's also going to cost the city a bunch of money.

What a terrible, dumb, glib, and short-sighted decision.

Makes so much sense now. Cause It didn't make sense for the police to allow vehicles anywhere close to a protest area. they using cordon off the effected streets and redirect traffic.

There was no police in sight of that incident.

One guy, cool attempt. I await your list of all the great right wing comedians you like. Who would you say is the conservative Carlin?

So White Supremacists and Antifa cause a ton of trouble today and you liberals are still fixated on celebrities. Why do you hold celebrities in such high regard especially on a day like today?

Shame! Shame! Shame!

So White Supremacists and Antifa cause a ton of trouble today and you liberals are still fixated on celebrities. Why do you hold celebrities in such high regard especially on a day like today?

Shame! Shame! Shame!

You're the one who brought up humor.....

You're predisposition that others are more apt to be idiots than others. Obviously it brings on another series of arguments or thoughts that I am quite honestly not willing to go about. Unless of course you just stated it without actually having anything to go with your initial thoughts
I don't even know what you're talking about at this point.

BLM are just as bad as these white nationalists today. Maybe even worse. The only difference is that they don't have white skin, they are black and therefore don't get called Nazis. Why hold people to different standards? Who are the real racists?

Also, labelling all trump supporters as Nazis is pathetic.

Last edited:
Truly unsettling times in the land of the free. That was not just a fringe group marching down with torches, that was a significant number of people who support a truly hateful ideology. And then there's the murder, which if that would have been a muslim driving would have been labeled a terrorist attack long ago, by the same people who insist we call this a murder (or a false flag.. lol).

Anyway, since I sometimes dabble in the dark corners of the internet I have noticed that this have created a split in the alt-right community. Apparently the dividing factor is now whether or not you support neo-nazis and murder. I'm glad that this split is happening. Because I'm willing to engage a guy like @sodapopinski, even though he is always super angry and our viewpoints are extremely far apart, but I sure as shit has nothing to say to a guy with a swastika tattoo who is endorsing violence. And as we can see in this thread (and the other about the car attack) we have members on this board who have decided to side with nazism, racism and murder (thanks to the mods their messages are being deleted en masse). We really need to weed these scum out from the discussion.

Trump and the republicans needs to make it crystal clear that this particular flavour of right wing ideology is uniformly rejected across the board.

And I know I'm seen as a left wing guy here (and an Islam apologist), so I'm aware I will be hit with the whataboutism in a moment by the usual kindergarteners here. So let me just make it clear before that happens, I do not support Antifa. I reject any group who resort to violence in order to spread their political message. Period.

Truly unsettling times in the land of the free. That was not just a fringe group marching down with torches, that was a significant number of people who support a truly hateful ideology. And then there's the murder, which if that would have been a muslim driving would have been labeled a terrorist attack long ago, by the same people who insist we call this a murder (or a false flag.. lol).

Anyway, since I sometimes dabble in the dark corners of the internet I have noticed that this have created a split in the alt-right community. Apparently the dividing factor is now whether or not you support neo-nazis and murder. I'm glad that this split is happening. Because I'm willing to engage a guy like @sodapopinski, even though he is always super angry and our viewpoints are extremely far apart, but I sure as shit has nothing to say to a guy with a swastika tattoo who is endorsing violence. And as we can see in this thread (and the other about the car attack) we have members on this board who have decided to side with nazism, racism and murder (thanks to the mods their messages are being deleted en masse). We really need to weed these scum out from the discussion.

Want to know what's funny? There's non whites on this forum that hold very similar beliefs and you insane progressive lunatics don't say shit, mods don't delete their posts.

The USA needs Jesus Christ now more than ever.

I hate to see this stuff today.
I'm for it, atheism aside.
The principles of Jesus need to be remembered. Those are guiding moral philosophies we're in need of.
He loved peace, do unto others as you would have them do to you.

And the one instance in his life he showed anger, it was righteous against the money lenders in the Big House

Want to know what's funny? There's non whites on this forum that hold very similar beliefs and you insane progressive lunatics don't say shit, mods don't delete their posts.

It's like you read the part of the post about 'whataboutism' and just dived right in, not realising how blinkered it makes you look.

Working in construction I hear a lot of racism coming from white men. They fell Hispanics are their enemies. I try to explain to the one who will listen that its not the illegals coming in taking the jobs they should be mad at.

The government basically allows employers to hire them without any having to worry about getting in trouble. Yes them being here does drive down the wages in most construction fields, but if our government would enforce the laws it wouldn't be a problem.

You can't blame a person for doing the work that is offered to them only those knowingly hiring them for cheaper wages.

To me it seems many in the right love the rich and hate the poor. Makes no sense to me. The other races aren't the working white mans enemy its the rich and the government making the problems in the world, not their fellow poor man trying to put bread on the table.

...Only a few idiots doing the roman salute...

The ROMAN salute?!? Not the Nazi salute, huh?

Why would you be so sensitive about calling it what it is? You basically outed yourself as a Nazi sympathizer with that comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back