Meltdowns over Untie the Right: White Straight Christians....This is Not America

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worm. They've roused the fireworm.
1o8sh9.jpg

Soda, are you an AI plugged into twitter or something?

Honestly, fuck them if they're actual racists.

But if people are going to march screaming fuck White people, did they not think some white people would stand up and fight back?

Seems like common sense.

Why do this bitch keep calling them christians?
All the alt-right leaders are pagans.

1. Richard Spencer is involved. Fuck that guy. He really IS a white supremacist - and let's be honest, a terrible one at that. I personally think he's cointelpro/controlled opposition.

I wouldn't be surprised. Evil is usually pulling the strings.

Fuck these guys. I understand how people have been unfairly called racists and bigots by the political left in this country and how it makes you not want to care and actually give into their identity politics, but this is NOT the way to go about addressing these issues. All you're doing at this point is playing directly into the spectrum of the intersectionalist/critical race theorist crowd. You're becoming what they want you to be. You're playing right into their hands. This is what Antifa want, this is what the globalist crowd wants. Once you go down this path, you're playing their game. Don't play their game.

The people on the right need to disavow this bullshit before it grows any larger. This is an attempt to pin all Trump supporters/right-leaning conservatives as secret Nazis.

This is most definitely not the way to preserve your people and culture from a warped agenda. This is why I can't support the KKK or neo Nazis. They're so full of cringe and I would feel embarrassed being at one of these rallies.

It's nice to see white people gathering and wanting to do something but it's not nice to see them do it in hateful and cringeworthy manner.

Is it really that hard to rally against progress without the stupid demonstrations?

This MUST be ostracized. This CANNOT become the new normal.
DHBP5QuXgAckybI.jpg:large

This is a small group of irrelevant nobodies. If they ever gain the numbers - which they wont btw - and mobilize and start to assault innocent people around the country like leftists did during the election, then the real American right wing would come out and put them in their place real quick.

What were this bitches thoughts when Linda Sarsour organized a woman's march promoting Islam and Sharia Law? I bet she wasn't tweeting about hatred of "progress" and "Change" (whatever those words are supposed to mean).

Soda, are you an AI plugged into twitter or something?
I finally created a throwaway twitter account using 10 minute email, but I only use it to shitpost every month or so.

I just know how to find things on the internet, I guess.

If I was a Twitter AI bot, I would most definitely be TayTweets. RIP Tay. I sincerely miss you.

Richard Spencer is a crypto-Jew

That's the thing about intersectionalism - it divides people up into categories and forces a viewpoint through that lens.

Then they have the gall to call the people they hate the true bigots.

So I understand the inevitable reaction to these morons... but I still think it's wrong.

Also, she should get down on her knees and thank Christianity for the progress it has brought to the world. Imagine if she lived in a Muslim country.

This is a small group of irrelevant nobodies. If they ever mobilize and start to assault innocent people around the country like leftists did during the election, then the real American right wing would come out and put them in their place real quick.

The media has no problem with BLM chanting racist, hate-filled slogans and committing violent acts or women's marches having speakers who talk about bringing Sharia law to America and blowing up the White House or leftists invading presidential rallies, shutting down speakers at universities and rioting. But, a small group of white males get together with candles and the media acts like its Armageddon.

If only the media could be as condemning to BLM, Antifa and Linda Sarsour as they are over a small group of irrelevant white males getting together.

This is a small group of irrelevant nobodies. If they ever gain the numbers - which they wont btw - and mobilize and start to assault innocent people around the country like leftists did during the election, then the real American right wing would come out and put them in their place real quick.
I don't think they will ever become politically relevant, and I laugh at the left when they try to make this out to be Germany in the 1930s as if it will actually happen here. It won't, it can't for a great number of reasons (at least as long as the dollar is the world's reserve/trading currency).

Still, those of us who aren't racist shouldn't pass the buck when calling out morons in our midst. I tried to do it with the SJW-left during the Occupy Wall Street days, and they just passed it off as if it was nothing. The right, and especially Trump supporters, should learn from the left's failure here - and they should most definitely not be playing the progressive identity politics game, because they will get smashed (and the rest of us who want nothing to do with intersectional identity politics will have to deal with that stupidity).

She is a typical liberal now days.

Anyone that is right of her is a Nazi.

So knowing nothing about who theses people really are doesn't matter.

Yeah, just a bunch of idiots walking around in torch marches.
Trying to unite different right wing groups, disliking a political agenda and the Jews. How many are there 50 or so guys what is the worst that could happen.

-Say's increasing relaxed men in 1923 Bavaria.

I wouldn't be surprised. Evil is usually pulling the strings.

This is most definitely not the way to preserve your people and culture from a warped agenda. This is why I can't support the KKK or neo Nazis. They're so full of cringe and I would feel embarrassed being at one of these rallies.

It's nice to see white people gathering and wanting to do something but it's not nice to see them do it in hateful and cringeworthy manner.

Is it really that hard to rally against progress without the stupid demonstrations?
Being a better white supremacist is like being a better pedophile.

I don't think that rally was cringeworthy. It looked pretty cool. No swastikas or uniforms. Only a few idiots doing the roman salute. Unlike the left or the KKK they didn't wear masks either.
The internet is really amazing, from the 70s to 2002 William Luther Pierce(physicist PhD, tenured professor at OSU and worked at Pratt and Whitney, wrote the Turner Diaries) tried to create a similar movement but he had to rely on radio and pamphlets and never achieved that level of recognition.

"Bigots"? "Intolerant"?
They even let retards into their inner circle

J961BP4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back