Meltdowns over Untie the Right: White Straight Christians....This is Not America

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Untie the right"?!
Untie the right!
29C23D5000000578-3130396-image-a-18_1434666874110.jpg

6XqiCQK6ZHSK2-3043072-FILE_In_this_April_21_1995_file_photo_Timothy_James_McVeigh_is_l-a-59_1429322521122.jpg

050405_rudolph_vmed_8p.grid-4x2.jpg

This is a natural response to the far-left's racism and bigotry towards white males, and all the innocent Americans who were assaulted by the left all around the country during the election season simply for having different views.

Far-left, you've created a platform for the far-right. Congrats.

And for the record, the far-right has shown themselves to be far better behaved than the left thus far. Notice there is no rioting, looting, smashing windows and assaulting innocent people?

If it's any sort of consolation prize leftists - take solace in the fact that your crazies far outnumber this small group of crazies.

This is an extremely fringe group of nobodies who are irrelevant in society and politics.

Last edited:
This guy didn't lose his job for his political opinion, he lost his job for launching a public manifesto against his employers. He could have thought whatever he wanted. But every job I've ever had from restaurants to law firms, you don't last long if you can't play nice. Let me ask you: If you stood up in the middle of an office meeting and put your boss on blast, how would that really turn out for you?

I strongly disagree.

Do you honestly believe he would be fired, if he would write something pc conform like google needs to hire more gay people or women, too? I don't think so!

Multicult in panic mode LoL. Prepare for more of this, alot more.

This guy didn't lose his job for his political opinion, he lost his job for launching a public manifesto against his employers. He could have thought whatever he wanted. But every job I've ever had from restaurants to law firms, you don't last long if you can't play nice. Let me ask you: If you stood up in the middle of an office meeting and put your boss on blast, how would that really turn out for you?

Back to the point of the parade, it looked like a shit parade. No marching bands, no public intoxication. What's the fun there? But hey, as long as they aren't violent the little Nazi muffins can do whatever they want.

Here's what a reminder of what a REAL white man at a parade looks like, though:

Try reading the paper first, CNN.

The problem is, if you go this route (Charlottesville/Unite the Right), you are ultimately justifying the left's identity politics by creating your own identity politics.

I understand your criticism very well and I dislike these groups too.
The problem is that the left absolutely hates everything which is conservative and they attack you for that.
Just look at the recent purges on conservatives in the social media or violent left riots.

The identity of many normal and conservative people is attacked, because being against left policy doesn't mean you have a different opinion - No, it means you are a bad human being, bigot, a racist and piece of shit. They despite you anyway!

It's like you are already labeled as a racist and if you are not careful enough, you can even lose your job and with it your place in society. Everything would be fine, if they wouldn't start to attack your existence (free speech, your religion, your job etc.)!

I was really talking about the worst case scenario and personally I have a high inhibition level. I am not easy to radicalize, but I don't want to exclude this possibility in future. Every human being has a red line.

I strongly disagree.

Do you honestly believe he would be fired, if he would write something pc conform like google needs to hire more gay people or women, too? I don't think so!

Probably would. Didn't a guy start a thread on Reddit saying 'I just got my dream job at google' then got fired as it breached his non disclosure agreement

1. Richard Spencer is involved. Fuck that guy. He really IS a white supremacist - and let's be honest, a terrible one at that. I personally think he's cointelpro/controlled opposition.
2. The torchlight rally was meant to be done on purpose. It looks just like a scene from Germany, 1930s.
3. Even with all of that said, I still think it's quite telling that the small group of far-left SJWs at the statue weren't attacked, despite being completely outnumbered. If the opposite had happened, there would have been violence.

Still, I was aligned with the political left when the SJW-crowd began to grow and gain power, and they brushed off concerns. Now look at them. So I'm here now saying the political right should reject and want nothing to do with these retards.

Fuck these guys. I understand how people have been unfairly called racists and bigots by the political left in this country and how it makes you not want to care and actually give into their identity politics, but this is NOT the way to go about addressing these issues. All you're doing at this point is playing directly into the spectrum of the intersectionalist/critical race theorist crowd. You're becoming what they want you to be. You're playing right into their hands. This is what Antifa want, this is what the globalist crowd wants. Once you go down this path, you're playing their game. Don't play their game.

The people on the right need to disavow this bullshit before it grows any larger. This is an attempt to pin all Trump supporters/right-leaning conservatives as secret Nazis.

I generally agree. The thing nowadays is that whatever group you choose to associate with becomes defined by their worst parts. Maybe it's always been like that I don't know but what I hope is that instead of people continually swinging back and forth with pendulum to the extremes, more people move to the middle and say fuck all the political differences we just want rationality and stability and we can work the rest out later.

This is definitely the pseudo lefts fault. Until all this recent SJW nonsense blaming white males for everything - noone would ever imagine a white movement was possible.
this devil is the progressives creation and they deserve it.

The people on the right need to disavow this bullshit before it grows any larger. This is an attempt to pin all Trump supporters/right-leaning conservatives as secret Nazis.
I agree. Your race doesn't matter. It's how you conduct yourself and the content of your character.

Is it more likely tgat the right is being manipulated by the left into taking racist positions, or that the left was correct in calling them racist to begin with?

Either way isnt a good look for consetvatives.

Any reasonable person looking at that has to think, "it's too bad a few college kids acted stupid in the 2010s and forced people to invent racism for real."

I agree. Your race doesn't matter. It's how you conduct yourself and the content of your character.

The only thing that matters to me is your allegiance to America. I could not care less if you were a Martian at one point.

#AmericaFirst
#TheOnlyRaceThatMattersIsTheAmericanRace
#AmericanSupremacist

It's so nice to be little older and completely removed from from this nonsense....entertainment value is high...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back