Meltdowns over Untie the Right: White Straight Christians....This is Not America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno, im divorced and did an enlistment in the military. Saw LOTS of cheating. Never because someone called them a cheater, so they went and cheated to prove they werent or something. That would be kinda wierd.
Not weird, it's giving into the projections of what the other side wanted - often because that side is guilty of it. In the allusion, the person accusing the other of cheating is usually at least guilty of considering it and therefore projects it on the other person. In the real life stupidity going on right now, the SJW crowd is full of racism, so it projects that onto innocent people. If you're innocent and nothing you do is good enough, why try? Don't get me wrong, it's still the wrong choice, but like I said before, we're talking about youth here who are reacting out to indoctrination they are facing on campuses across the US. We aren't talking about people with enough life experience to realize how stupid they are, how they're playing into the hands of the very people they hate.

However, true racists existed before this. I don't want to act as if all of this is just some reaction to the retarded left. Some of it is, some of it was already there (probably most of it). But marches like this didn't happen before the left went full retard. Every action, equal opposite reaction, yadda yadda.

Both sides are full retard. As a Trump supporter, I want nothing to do with these idiots.

It looks scary for sure.

........ Pretty sure that means the person was just waiting to cheat anyways.

If a person is so upset by being called racist that they go join a racist rally, then they were already racist. They just didnt go to klan rallys.

I understand your argument, but If I would lose my job, because of having the "wrong" political opinion like the google guy did - I would consider to join them too.

430FDBC500000578-4770130-Software_engineer_James_Damore_was_sacked_on_Monday_for_violatin-m-44_1502167913839.jpg

Sorry, I just feel massive suppression on conservatives regarding free-speech.
They have even begin to shut us down on social media.

THE LEFT HATES CONSERVATIVES

So what do you expect?

As a proud American of Samoan descent i think its beautiful to see these white Americans rise up and be proud of their white American heritage.

It's a rare sight.

This is real diversity folks. This is freedom.

Last edited:
Fortunately white, straight and Christian are all becoming less and less significant things these days. #weallmatter

Looks like a full on Nazi rally, but without the cool uniforms and comedy mustaches. Sad.

It seems to me all races fucking hate eachother. Only difference is white people are the only race appalled by there own people for being racist.

This MUST be ostracized. This CANNOT become the new normal.
DHBP5QuXgAckybI.jpg:large

It looks scary for sure.

I understand your argument, but If I would lose my job, because of having the "wrong" political opinion like the google guy did - I would consider to join them too.

430FDBC500000578-4770130-Software_engineer_James_Damore_was_sacked_on_Monday_for_violatin-m-44_1502167913839.jpg

Sorry, I just feel massive suppression on conservatives regarding free-speech.
They have even begin to shut us down on social media.

THE LEFT HATES CONSERVATIVES

So what do you expect?
The problem is, if you go this route (Charlottesville/Unite the Right), you are ultimately justifying the left's identity politics by creating your own identity politics.

I hope they dwindle away as fast as their torches.

Fuck identity politics.

I would be somewhere between indifferent and mildly pleased if ANTIFA and the alt right crowd beat each other into a bloody pulp and we never heard from either again.

It's been a while since I caught up with the backstory, this rally was presumably relating to some statue or monument depicting a treasonous racist being removed from a public space, and some people aren't happy?

If so, I doubt this display of "patriotism" has any relation to American values that I respect or recognise. Just ethno nationalism I'm guessing.
"Mildly pleased"

Fuck it i'd buy the PPV

Yeah identity politics is flawed but somehow people care only since a certain ethnicity has adopted it

You guys realize these guys wouldn't exist if Trump wasn't president right. We need to take action asap, someone form a human chain and block highway traffic that will teach em.

Last edited:
Edit: Not going to derail.

Back to the point of the parade, it looked like a shit parade. No marching bands, no public intoxication. What's the fun there? But hey, as long as they aren't violent the little Nazi muffins can do whatever they want.

Here's what a reminder of what a REAL white man at a parade looks like, though:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back