Melora Hardin accuses Todd Bridges of an inappropriate kiss 40 years ago.

It's a shame everyone was ducking him. Bonaduce vs Bridges was one of those fights the fans wanted but never got to see.
Danny Bonaduce has good footwork and great snappy jab but sometimes gets careless with his head movement. Todd Bridges has a chin made of granite and a left hook that could drop a moose. Bridges by KO.

Danny Bonaduce has good footwork and great snappy jab but sometimes gets careless with his head movement. Todd Bridges has a chin made of granite and a left hook that could drop a moose. Bridges by KO.
All I have to say is poor Horshack...

Hello ma’am. I’m just letting you know that I will be attempting to kiss you nao

Did you guys even read it? She says he tackled her in his dressing room, closed the door, and turned the lights off. That's not a simple kiss attempt.

A little rough housing never hurt anyone.

Doesn’t surprise me that Todd Bridges is a rapist.

Did you guys even read it? She says he tackled her in his dressing room, closed the door, and turned the lights off. That's not a simple kiss attempt.
She also goes on to say

“I mean, look — it didn’t go further than that,” she said. “It was uncomfortable, but I don’t know. It’s funny — I feel like it’s totally inappropriate, but also he was 14 and I was 12 or 13, or whatever we were.”

“The light going off, I think, is the scariest part, really, for me — the door closing, the light going off,” she added. “He’s on top of me, kissing me, sticking his tongue down my throat. But it wasn’t like, a fight. It was just like, ‘Ew! No!’ and running out. It wasn’t like being restrained or threatened. So I don’t know. Inappropriate for sure, uncomfortable for sure, but I don’t know, as far the #MeToo movement goes. I don’t know how I feel about that, about a 13 and a 14-year-old or a 12 and a 15-year-old. I kind of think it’s totally inappropriate, but people are trying things out.”

It sounds like a a awkward atempat at starting a make out.

He was a teenage guy and truth be told we were all kind of like that at the new time.

Maybe not to just like that but something similar.

All I have to say is poor Horshack...
I remember the celebrity boxing match between Screech & Horshack. Sad. It was basically televised elder abuse.

Before the taping, Screech trained a little bit at the Duke Roufus Gym for a different opponent IIRC. I felt so bad for Arnold.

Sounds like a brutal rape to me. Lock him up and throw away the key.

40 years ago Jimmy Carter was President
LOL
Her harassment claim is past the expiration date.

Rocsi Diaz been trying to destroy men since her days of hosting 106 & Park.

Thats the same bitch that tried to fuck her way to fame then act like every man she fucked was a predator.

Nah bitch, you are just a simple minded female that makes poor choices and then blames the shit on other people.

I remember she tried to destroy a rapper just for trying to shoot his shot at her.
She had the nerve to call it sexual harassment.

I see she still on that fuck-shit.

40 years ago and he was 14?

Why even bother bringing this up except to try and ruin the guy.

Back