Melania's trip to Mar-A-Lago and Spa trip cost taxpayers $64,600

Nah but I'm not hated by the tolerant and accepting section of the country.

Yet.
Sure, but even then I'm sure you could find a cheaper way to fly :p

I mean, apparently the new fridges on Air Force One cost $24 million dollars. Bro, just goto a store, pay cash for a cooler, ice and some liquor/etc., and you're good. Maybe $100. What's the fridge for? Are you expecting to stay in the air forever? I know those Diet Cokes dont cost THAT much.

This is about as dumb as complaining about Malias vacation or whatever.

As far as I know, which may not be much mind you, there is already a set scale for crew, fuel, maintenance, pilots, etc. that will be paid whether used or not. My point wasn't that it cost 64k in fuel. I'll be honest, I don't quite understand the question. Am I playing the anti-Trumper here?
The only expenses that weren’t going to happen anyway are the fuel and if they have to get rooms. You could argue meals.

What things is trump doing that obama didn't actually do?

Well for one thing he was an American citizen with a birth certificate and also didn’t vacation and take time off the way the liar in chief said he did
Trump lied about obama for years and the lap dog Hannity still does the same even to this day.
So a YUGE difference

Do you think that the fuel cost 64k or that the crew and associated personnel wouldn't have been paid had she not taken the trip?
The article doesn't state what if any the cost for the personnel was. As its a military plane, that cost may or may not have been factored in.

But we can be sure a plane sitting in the hanger or tarmac is not eating up fuel, even if there are staff onboard. So the fuel it took to take her to Palm Springs is cost that otherwise would not have been expended.

Sure, but even then I'm sure you could find a cheaper way to fly :p

I mean, apparently the new fridges on Air Force One cost $24 million dollars. Bro, just goto a store, pay cash for a cooler, ice and some liquor/etc., and you're good. Maybe $100. What's the fridge for? Are you expecting to stay in the air forever? I know those Diet Cokes dont cost THAT much.
Sarcasm?

The only expenses that weren’t going to happen anyway are the fuel and if they have to get rooms. You could argue meals.

Why would they need rooms, if they are heading back to DC? She flies to Andrews AF base, then flies back to DC. Instead in this case she flies to Andrews then to Palm Springs then back to DC.

This is about as dumb as complaining about Malias vacation or whatever.
2016-09-92302821.gif

If you need to ask...

But no, I don't think a fucking fridge on an airplane should cost $24 mil, if that's what you're asking.

Why would they need rooms, if they are heading back to DC? She flies to Andrews AF base, then flies back to DC. Instead in this case she flies to Andrews then to Palm Springs then back to DC.
So you were posting in all those stupid obama vacation threads rigt

2016-09-92302821.gif

If you need to ask...

But no, I don't think a fucking fridge on an airplane should cost $24 mil, if that's what you're asking.
It’s not a mini fridge with a twelve pack ding dong

Trump Banging Stormy Daniels cost Trump campaign contributors 120k.
Now with Melania's trip, Trump laying on top of Stormy cost is now up to 184k. I wonder if Tubby is going to pull a Kobe and buy his wife a 2 million dollar ring.

So you were posting in all those stupid obama vacation threads rigt
Why are you being a hypocrite? You are bothered that people are now pointing out Trump's hypocrisy (re. golf) and his famly's expenses . This is exactly what the rightwing was doing for many years.

Who gives a fuck? What can you possibly put in there, meant for temporary air travel, that is worth 24 million dollars.
The fridge expense is totally outrageous. 24 mill for 2 fridges is insane. Boeing is ripping off the tax payer.

The fridge expense is totally outrageous. 24 mill for 2 fridges is insane. Boeing is ripping off the tax payer.
My point isn't political though. It was outrageous during Obama and Bush, too. Our President isn't a King. Keep the plane tactical under nuclear fire, yes, keep funds for the outside. But the inside should be bare bones. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: shouldn't need gold plated toilets and a 20+ mill fridge to go from DC to Arlington, literally across the globe.

Now I understand it's meant to withstand alot of damage, but no matter what, it's in the air. It should never be looked at as a permanent "okay, this is where we are, buckle down guys!" situation. It's a plane.

I remember when Obama’s wife was in China, the whole country was outraged at how she was treating hote staff...

We paid for that too. Or when they went to Ireland and the wife and daughters flew in private helicopters to view castles...we paid for that as well.

The article doesn't state what if any the cost for the personnel was. As its a military plane, that cost may or may not have been factored in.

But we can be sure a plane sitting in the hanger or tarmac is not eating up fuel, even if there are staff onboard. So the fuel it took to take her to Palm Springs is cost that otherwise would not have been expended.
I'm just saying if you want to complain about fuel costs, and you're well within your rights to do so, at least try to be accurate. A google search shows that fuel cost for the C-32a is $1325/hr.

https://books.google.com/books?id=Q...oECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=c-32a fuel costs&f=false

That's really not much to complain about imo.

I'm just saying if you want to complain about fuel costs, and you're well within your rights to do so, at least try to be accurate. A google search shows that fuel cost for the C-32a is $1325/hr.

https://books.google.com/books?id=QU7H4JghoDoC&pg=PA6&lpg=PA6&dq=c-32a+fuel+costs&source=bl&ots=d-rvyKYjDD&sig=PVvpuQTtS7kcsJZAi46I5S0qM4w&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwivsOb5wYHZAhUE7mMKHaPHBvgQ6AEwB3oECAcQAQ#v=onepage&q=c-32a fuel costs&f=false

That's really not much to complain about imo.

I read the page in your link; can't find the dollar figure fuel cost for Air Force 2.

Looking at google now, but the first few links just give the cost per hour to keep it in the air, which includes all costs, and not just fuel. For AirForce 2 it comes to just a tick over $42,000 per hour.

http://nation.time.com/2013/04/02/costly-flight-hours/

Back