Social Melania Trump's poll numbers plummet

58IQ still mad

derrieres.jpg

wow you really hate her. Did she fuck your mom or something?
No she didn't f*ck my mom but if it meant having a meal ticket I'm quite sure Melania would have f*cked my mom, me, my dog and the dead rotting corpse of my great grandmother.

No she didn't f*ck my mom but if it meant having a meal ticket I'm quite sure Melania would have f*cked my mom, me, my dog and the dead rotting corpse of my great grandmother.
oh so you're mad she has more money than you. I also wouldn't be surprised if this was the extent of your political opinions.

I’m positive she would do none of those things. You should see a doctor, your TDS seems to be flaring up.

oh so you're mad she has more money than you. I also wouldn't be surprised if this was the extent of your political opinions.
I have no problem with Meal Ticket Melania having more money than me, how else is she going to pay for all of the cosmetic surgeries she's going to need to find her next meal ticket once Donald has moved on to wife 4?

I have no problem with Meal Ticket Melania having more money than me, how else is she going to pay for all of the cosmetic surgeries she's going to need to find her next meal ticket once Donald has moved on to wife 4?
Personally I couldn't care less what happens to Melania just like I couldn't care less about any first lady.

Yeah no shit she's not doing what she does best, pose nude.

How in the hell can u dislike this woman

Lol @ carting about a cnn poll about the First Lady....

Get a fucking life and get your TDS sorted out lol.

This did not go as he planned.
This thread went exactly as planned, with Trumptards whining fake news, blindly defending Meal Ticket Melania and accusing others of being haters. Not to mention pointing out that Melania a woman who is composed of 90% plastic and silicone is reasonably attractive like it's some kind of revelation.

Classic....Trump is doing good in the polls, so lets make sure to bash the first lady instead. The media is working very hard to be negative about EVERYTHING these days.

She is arm candy, who gives a fuck.

She is already fucking a dead rotting corpse.......

Back