Melania Trump

I have not heard or read anything about this yet. Donald Trump married Melania Trump in 2005. Trump had the affair with Stormy Daniels in 2006. Did Melania find out about this affair the same way the rest of us did? If so, will she stay married to the President? I have not heard or read anything regarding Melania's reaction to this whole ordeal. If she divorces the President while he is in office I think Trump will be the first President in history to have that happen. Melania will walk away with a huge fortune. It would also be interesting to hear what Ivanka Trump has to say about the affair.

Well, John Kennedy also had more than one affair and Jacqueline Kennedy stood by his side. She knew what her husband was doing.

So it's been 12 years since?

Are you on the edge of your seat?

Who the fuck makes a thread about something this stupid from 12 YEARS AGO?

oh shit a President that likes pussy? whats the deal here, do you want a homo she-john in charge or something, or worse, Hillary

Lol, just when you thought this presidency couldn't be any more of a circus shitshow, there it is. Hurry up Mueller and throw his old wrinkled, early onset dementia having ass in jail. Fucking disgrace.

Is anyone surprised? Pretty sure everyone including his wife knew exactly the kind of guy he is.

I doubt she even cares. She didn't marry him for love or looks unless she has some sort of weird pumpkin fetish
this

451A828E00000578-4963736-image-m-45_1507574342837.jpg

This just in: Rich and powerful man has affair with good looking women.

Who is next to fall? Tiger Woods?

This just in: Rich and powerful man has affair with good looking women.

Who is next to fall? Tiger Woods?

no way, Tiger Woods, the next big thing in golf history, there is no chance

You're making the horrible assumption that she married him for love and that feelings were involved.

You can't hide First Lady Trump's facial reactions to the things her husband does sometimes. She seems miserable to be honest, and I'm not sure she expected this life.

I think the inauguration was telling that she never wanted him to run for president in the first place. I'm figuring she didn't mind life with him before the president stuff. Even if she married for money, I'm sure she was pretty satisfied with her decision. The wrench monkey in all this is the added attention she is now receiving. She probably wasn't use to this level of scrutiny at first, which is why she couldn't help!but show her total disinterest in the show demanded she now put on for the public. I mean, if I was a kid and forced to go to some stuffy ass political event and had to smile, I would wipe the pearly whites off as soon as mom/dad weren't looking. At the end of the day though, I think she is pretty fine with her decisions. Kinda like that chick from house of cards in the first season, which is the only one I watched.

I have not heard or read anything about this yet. Donald Trump married Melania Trump in 2005. Trump had the affair with Stormy Daniels in 2006. Did Melania find out about this affair the same way the rest of us did? If so, will she stay married to the President? I have not heard or read anything regarding Melania's reaction to this whole ordeal. If she divorces the President while he is in office I think Trump will be the first President in history to have that happen. Melania will walk away with a huge fortune. It would also be interesting to hear what Ivanka Trump has to say about the affair.

Well, John Kennedy also had more than one affair and Jacqueline Kennedy stood by his side. She knew what her husband was doing.

Stormy is lying.

Well they can't possibly have a bigger sham of a marriage than the Clintons...

Back