Melania Trump Wore a Jacket Saying "I Really Don't Care" to Visit Kids in Detainment

This thread is fake news. Why is it still up?

Not a statement, just a shirt.

71bfP6fdLIL._UL1500_.jpg
Just another shirt. No message either.

swastika-red-tshirt.psd.jpg

Seriously, I hadn't considered that timing might be a factor.
Probably why the story didn't stick, she didn't wear it to the visit, but before, and it's an important distinction.

If that's the case, this story has no legs.

You asked for an answer, I gave you it.
Don't use such clumsy language.

"You asked for an answer, I gave it to you."
Subject before object, goddamn you straight to the worst kind of hell, where they torture you with gumpy sentence structure till dead, you'll wish you were.

I certainly see the logic of that response. One would imagine she'd have some sort of staffer advise her against it.
Yeah, maybe the staffer felt like a husband being asked by his wife if her ass looked fat, she panicked and gave her the thumbs up. :D

Seriously, I hadn't considered that timing might be a factor.
Probably why the story didn't stick, she didn't wear it to the visit, but before, and it's an important distinction.

If that's the case, this story has no legs.
It’s certainly not as egregious as wearing it to the actual dention center... but she still consciously chose it, wore it at the beginning of the trip, and knew she’d have an audience (as she always does).

That she was sneaky about it instead of blatant doesn’t change the fact that she consciously made the choice.

Come on.

? She is. Who the hell are you LOL. You would actually argue this?

Look, she was a top modelso there's that. Then she got creampied by Cheetoh extraordinaire.

If she had an original thought of her own I'd be able to gauge her level of intelligence but all of her opinions and ideas come from Michelle Obama and her husband.

It’s certainly not as egregious as wearing it to the actual dention center... but she still consciously chose it, wore it at the beginning of the trip, and knew she’d have an audience (as she always does).

That she was sneaky about it instead of blatant doesn’t change the fact that she consciously made the choice.

Come on.
I agree, but context is everything and the timing of when she wore it seems to be of nonzero significance.

To the extent that she's conscious of her image and in control of it, yes. She made choices that appear to have at least some relevance.

Can Melania?

It's 100% legit. Her publicity person addressed it by saying, "It's just a jacket."

Now, I know the "But Obama..." game is dangerous... but could you fucking imagine the reaction if Michelle Obama ever did something like this?
Crying over a jacket now are we? Pathetic

This is the tactic they have gone with. Make fun of people for caring about genuinely stupid or offensive shit. Trump supporters strive for a world where it is worse to be offended than it is to be offensive.
Is there anything that doesn't offend you? You need a safe space with kitten videos and shit or what?

Is there anything that doesn't offend you? You need a safe space with kitten videos and shit or what?
People being offended doesn’t offend me so that’s one thing. Too bad you can’t say the same.

This is either sabotage, or a publicity stunt to distract from something else.

I dont know how that could be authentic.

When I saw that Melania was visiting the child prison camps I thought that maybe she really did care. Then I saw the coat and realized that, just like her marriage, the visit is a sham.

Who wears a coat in Texas in June. It's a really cheap coat so it isn't her normal style. Maybe Ivanka asked her to do it to see if they could make them when the prison camps are turned into child labor camps to create clothes for Ivanka's line to avoid the Chinese tariffs. Maybe the Orange One made her wear it by threatening to divorce and deport her and her parents.

Pretty obvious at this point that Trump put her up to it to control the news cycle, and to see what his loyal sycophants would do in response. Predictably, they jumped to attention to brainlessly defend the indefensible.

Trump is brilliant with propaganda and controlling the overall narrative in the news cycle.

Look, she was a top modelso there's that. Then she got creampied by Cheetoh extraordinaire.

If she had an original thought of her own I'd be able to gauge her level of intelligence but all of her opinions and ideas come from Michelle Obama and her husband.

She is still smarter and more successful than you. Let thank sink in.

People being offended doesn’t offend me so that’s one thing. Too bad you can’t say the same.
So people bitching doesn't. So that's one thing. Anything else? I'm not offended I just think you're pathetic.

Pretty obvious at this point that Trump put her up to it to control the news cycle, and to see what his loyal sycophants would do in response. Predictably, they jumped to attention to brainlessly defend the indefensible.

Trump is brilliant with propaganda and controlling the overall narrative in the news cycle.

Well, it took a while, but there it is.

So people bitching doesn't. So that's one thing. Anything else? I'm not offended I just think you're pathetic.
I'm not offended either I just think the Trumps are pathetic. Glad we have that sorted.

I think being trapped in a loveless marriage with a man she despises has probably broken Melania's brain.

Back