Melania Trump Wore a Jacket Saying "I Really Don't Care" to Visit Kids in Detainment

What a dumb response, only a liberal could come up with something so asinine, I mean just imagine for a second if you will, typing that and then hitting the post button.

-she wasn’t attending a funeral
-there are standards for attire at funerals not detainment facility visits
-it’s designer clothing, it does not have anything to do with her opinions
-show us picture of her wearing that at the facility....post them pics up. I’m waiting.
After first saying the jacket had no message (an obvious lie that you shilled for), her peeps now say that the message was “about the media”... however that applies.

So, which lie are you going to believe?

Or is this like a Schrodigger’s cat situation and both lies just live together indefinitely in your head and you don’t even notice because of the 59 other half truths and changed stories you’ve swallowed?

Cognitive dissonance is a natural human phenomenon, but DAMN it’s an art form with Trumpkins.

Can someone explain how finding this to be unacceptable is an overreaction?
Bc nobody knows what she meant by the jacket. Nor do they know how long the saying has been on that jacket and she may have just needed a jacket going to the airplane in Maryland.

It's just a whole lotta assumptions. That leads to more fake outrage. What does real outrage even mean anymore???

Bc nobody knows what she meant by the jacket. Nor do they know how long the saying has been on that jacket and she may have just needed a jacket going to the airplane in Maryland.
<Fedor23>
That's insulting to the intelligence and so laughable, I no longer think you're trying.

She had to be hot as zebra pussy in that field jacket hitting up them bordertowns.

Bet she got back home smelling like hot dog water and armpits and expensive perfume.

<Fedor23>
That's insulting to the intelligence and so laughable, I no longer think you're trying.

I like Fedor, and it's true. Everyone is telling that lady what shemeant. That's preposterous. You can't tell anyone what they meant by any action and be certain. It's impossible. But look at everyone try

She had to be hot as zebra pussy in that field jacket hitting up them bordertowns.

Bet she got back home smelling like hot dog water and armpits and expensive perfume.

She didn't wear it there. She wore it to get on the plane in Maryland, and by the time she got off the plane near the border the jacket was off and she had changed on the flight.

She wore it boarding the plane to go there, not when she arrived at the border. C'mon, man. Petty shit. Wasn't a statement, it was a jacket.

Ahhh a new low for liberal scumbags...,wahhhh look at what she’s wearing.

Piss off lol.

I agree that it is stupid, but the Conservatives beat us to the punch when Michelle wore a sleeveless dress. Liberals have simply joined the Conservatives at the bottom on this topic.

I like Fedor, and it's true. Everyone is telling that lady what shemeant. That's preposterous. You can't tell anyone what they meant by any action and be certain. It's impossible. But look at everyone try
There are several options.
1. Speculate about the reason and intention, using observation and conjecture to form a hypothesis.
In other words, figure it on your own.
2. Believe the first story, that it had no meaning.
3. Believe the second story, that it had meaning, about "the media".

I’ve pointed out several times now, I don’t care about the jacket, I’m just disgusted by liberals and their daily outrage.
There’s nothing to defend, she wore a jacket, nothing more, nothing less.

Ever hear the advice: "when someone shows you who they are, believe them" ?

The trumps have shown us repeatedly who they are: selfish, vindictive, greedy and uncaring people.

It isn't wise to wait until they do something really damaging, it's wiser to believe them at their word and stop them from doing the damage.

Talk about oblivious lol. I'm curious what percentage of the droolers will try to rationalize this as some poignant, ironic message.
Its oblivious but beyond that virtually harmless. In fact by some accounts Melania was one of the people pressuring Trump to do something about the separation of families so I don't really think it productive to jump on Melania over this beyond noting how obtuse it is.
True, a lot of these guys gave Michelle a pretty hard time about every little thing.
Which is why I try not to do the same with Melania though maybe I'm just being lenient on my Slavic waifu
SeriousFocusedHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Melania-Trump-795123.jpg

She wore it boarding the plane to go there, not when she arrived at the border. C'mon, man. Petty shit. Wasn't a statement, it was a jacket.
If true, changes things.
Still, bizarrely myopic and she needed someone to tell her, "...no, wear something else. Something that, if seen widely without context other than this visit, won't make you look incredibly insensitive."

It's a stylish jacket and she is a previous model.

The fact that she's a model makes this even less excusable... Every bit of clothing that she wears is undoubtedly carefully chosen... she's not the type to pick a random inappropriate jacket out of the closet by accident.

Trump and family bless, by far the most entertaining presidential run ever.

Picture was taken in Maryland you dopes

If true, changes things.
Still, bizarrely myopic and she needed someone to tell her, "...no, wear something else. Something that, if seen widely without context other than this visit, won't make you look incredibly insensitive."
Literally taken in Maryland. Says it in the story I read on it. Does anyone read?

Even vox put it in their story
Though the first lady arrived at Andrews Air Force base in Maryland wearing the jacket, by the time the plane landed in McAllen, Texas, she had changed into a far more innocuous cream colored jacket instead.

Not a statement, just a shirt.

71bfP6fdLIL._UL1500_.jpg

Back