Melania Trump calls for Deputy National Security adviser to be fired.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
There was a bit of a tiff between Mira Ricardel, the Deputy Nat. Sec. adviser and Melania's staff on their Africa trip.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/mira-ricardel-melania-trump-stuns-201100352.html

It is the position of the Office of the First Lady that (Ricardel) no longer deserves the honour of serving in this White House," Ms Grisham said in a statement.

The potential departure would be a blow for White House National Security Adviser John Bolton, for whom Ms Ricardel is considered to be a close ally in the administration.

I ain't bothered though cause this Ricardel lady is an ally of Bolton, so good effin riddance to her.

Isn't the 1st lady supposed to stay out such matters? I wonder what the reaction would have been if Michelle made the decision to fire a senior member of the Obama administration because Michelle did not get along with him/her.

the reaction if it were Michelle?

@Ripskater 's would be to go against Michelle.

the reaction if it were Michelle?

@Ripskater 's would be to go against Michelle.

Michelle thought kids should eat an apple instead of cake at lunch and the tea party started dressing like the continental army.

Michelle thought kids should eat an apple instead of cake at lunch and the tea party started dressing like the continental army.
Thank god we now have a classy intelligent and independent FLOTUS like Melania would never tell kids to eat an apple and would never wear a sleeveless dress and most of all always gives inspirational and original speeches unlike Michelle Obama.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if Michelle made the decision to fire a senior member of the Obama administration because Michelle did not get along with him/her.

Perhaps you need to learn the difference between "calls for" and "fires"...oh wait, you DO know the difference you are just being stupid.

Perhaps you need to learn the difference between "calls for" and "fires"...oh wait, you DO know the difference you are just being stupid.
And? I did not say Melanie fired her, did I.

Something tells me this Ricadel woman isn't going to be working in the WH or if she is, her position is going to be downgraded and she will have to mind her Ps and Qs. So in essence she might as well be reassigned.

On one hand, I'd say fuck John Bolton and his cronies. I wouldn't shred a tear if they got struck by lightning. On the other hand, having family members of the president interfere in administrative matters is a recipe for nepotism, reminiscent of a banana republic.

In short, fuck them both.

<DisgustingHHH>

Never ever piss off your boss' wife

And? I did not say Melanie fired her, did I.

I wonder what the reaction would have been if Michelle made the decision to fire a senior member of the Obama administration because Michelle did not get along with him/her.

Then why did you propose the above question, as if she did fire her and you needed to know how people would have reacted if Michelle Obama had...

<LikeReally5>

Sounds like Melania is pissed about being called out on misusing funds? Dunno. She should probably shut up though. She's not very good at first ladying.

I guess Mrs. Trump forgot her place for a minute? She's even less qualified to make important decisions than her hot air hubby.

lol at a first lady doing this. Definitely not a sideshow.

Sounds like Melania is pissed about being called out on misusing funds? Dunno. She should probably shut up though. She's not very good at first ladying.
Melania might not be good at first ladying but she is unequaled at gold-digging.

We don't know exactly what went on. I'd be inclined to think she deserves firing.

Then why did you propose the above question, as if she did fire her and you needed to know how people would have reacted if Michelle Obama had...

<LikeReally5>
You know that people are allowed to resign when they are to be fired. Or are reassigned as a face-saving measure , when in reality they are being fired. So my hunch is that Mira R. is going to be reassigned, resign or have her WH seniority downgraded ; all just face saving measures.

w0mhxc.jpg

You know that people are allowed to resign when they are to be fired. Or are reassigned as a face-saving measure , when in reality they are being fired. So my hunch is that Mira R. is going to be reassigned, resign or have her WH seniority downgraded ; all just face saving measures.

You did not answer the question...you proposed your question to insinuate that Melania fired her.

The current First Lady is a bootleg Reno cocktail waitress who should be working at a Hollywood Tans

Back