Megan Olivi looking so damnfine here lately

It's like her job, man.

Saying that, Michelle Waterson is more beautiful even though she is a fighter, as proven in this interview they did together:
https://youtu.be/8b05ZpLb3S0
[Yt]8b05ZpLb3S0[/MEDIA]

lol, talk about low-standards. am amazed at the amount of guys that think this chick is something special.

Too skinny, and I'm being serious. Add some 10 pounds by working out and eating, and she would be absolutely smoking.

She's still pretty obviously, but in my book being pretty just doesn't cut it.

Too skinny, and I'm being serious. Add some 10 pounds by working out and eating, and she would be absolutely smoking.

She's still pretty obviously, but in my book being pretty just doesn't cut it.
duckbill top lip/10

Good lord....so fine.

077E5EF6-824B-4618-A123-2B9C8E8F6BC9_zps4jnitkzt.jpg

slide-megan-olivi.jpg

tumblr_lsplipMxBN1qb5xo7o1_500.jpg

mmmm hawt

Why Joeby B tho? Never understood it. Why not Rockhold or Alan Jouban? I get it there's massive competition but still.

Why Joeby B tho? Never understood it. Why not Rockhold or Alan Jouban? I get it there's massive competition but still.

how many times have we seen this ? cute chicks who go for a regular joe looking guy .. it's probably something to do with being a 'safer' choice .. but eh .. if he's not fucking her right, she will stray .. look what she works in and who she's always around

Last edited:
LOL so many blowhards in this thread acting like Megan isn't hot. GTFO with that "pointy elbows" bullshit.

I'm not into spinners. I need women with more meat and curves.

Her top lip curls when she talks 1/10 would not bang.

She’s alright, but she must be blind. Joe B is a sawed off runt that’s ugly as a mud covered hog.

Typical Sherdoggers.... "oh jeez she's icky ewww"

LOL so many blowhards in this thread acting like Megan isn't hot. GTFO with that "pointy elbows" bullshit.

She looks good but its fucking weird how you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: fawn over her like children

have you never seen pretty girls before?

how many times have we seen this ? cute chicks who go for a regular joe looking guy .. it's probably something to do with being a 'safer' choice .. but eh .. if he's not fucking her right, she will stray .. look what she works in and who she's always around

Wtf are you talking about. Like Joe B is the lucky one and couldnt get 9s whenever he feels like it, he is an elite UFC fighter. I hate loser cuck men like you who put ordinary women on a pedestal like that. It doesnt help you to get laid, it does the opposite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back