Megan Olivi interviews Francis Ngannou: "This Fight Will End in Two Rounds"

One MMA Fan

@Gold
Reaction score
I timestamped it, but the interview is just a few minutes, could see it from the start.

Also the heck is on Megan's face she is all shiny and sparkly, strange the makeup people decided to go with that. (for who can full screen it on a larger display)

Meg & Joe are on my dream couple vision board. Basically just want to move to Vegas.

In b4 creepy racist sexual projections

White american western guys are weird. It will happen same in every Asian thread to. Have to talk about penises of men of other races.

He is right moving somewhere definitely help learn language. You feel weird not speaking what they speak.

Last edited:
He is right moving somewhere definitely help learn language. You feel weird not speaking what they speak.

I also noticed the younger you are the easier to pick up that new language it will be.

White american western guys are weird. It will happen same in every Asian thread to. Have to talk about stuff

There seems to be this hysteria in white male america about black men and white women right back through history, kinda gay

I know what yr getting at but from the video clip i saw i can only conclude that in TS' home country, light has been abolished. It appears that this amazing effect on megan has been created by sitting in a room with a window

I hope Stipe wins just to see how fast sherdog will turn on Ngannou from goat to bum in 1 fight I guarantee it.

No one else has said it yet, so I'll just say it so no one else can. BLACKED

I know what yr getting at but from the video clip i saw i can only conclude that in TS' home country, light has been abolished. It appears that this amazing effect on megan has been created by sitting in a room with a window

Edmund you really screwed my thread with your impending doom comments.

Also the heck are you talking she is all sparkles and glitter or something.. is no one else seeing this ?

Hello @EvilDDS @Myrddin Wild @BC @g*r*b @HI SCOTT NEWMAN she is all shiny right it's not just me ?

Back