Megan has fractured 5 orbitals in last 5 fights

MMA4Life

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
James Krause (on Embedded) said she has fractured 5 orbitals in the last 5 fights and she won her last 5. That doesn't seem possible as she got subbed by the one and only Cindy Dandois 5 fights ago(Via WIKI). Anyways even it is just 4 fights in a row that is wild. WMMA can be frustrating to me sometimes when I get the sense neither fighter can do significant damage on the feet or get a finish standing and they are content to stay there.

I hope Megan does well. Holly is a terrible matchup for her when they could have built up hype giving her a girl who would just stand and trade with her.... but the way judges have been scoring of late if Holly continually circles on the outside and runs the boxercise playset the judges might not reward her the decision.

Megan looks big enough for Cyborg not to be able to bully but Cyborg has gotten so much more technical as her career has gone on. Would be fun Cyborg seems to want to be a boxer now though which helps Megan.

Do Krause and Megan look to be in a relationship or is that just me?

James Krause (on Embedded) said she has fractured 5 orbitals in the last 5 fights and she won her last 5. That doesn't seem possible as she got subbed by the one and only Cindy Dandois 5 fights ago(Via WIKI). Anyways even it is just 4 fights in a row that is wild. WMMA can be frustrating to me sometimes when I get the sense neither fighter can do significant damage on the feet or get a finish standing and they are content to stay there.

I hope Megan does well. Holly is a terrible matchup for her when they could have built up hype giving her a girl who would just stand and trade with her.... but the way judges have been scoring of late if Holly continually circles on the outside and runs the boxercise playset the judges might not reward her the decision.

Megan looks big enough for Cyborg not to be able to bully but Cyborg has gotten so much more technical as her career has gone on. Would be fun Cyborg seems to want to be a boxer now though which helps Megan.

Deja_vu.jpg

The fuck? It ain't easy to smash an orbital bone. Not even at male heavyweight.

Come and make a thread once she has destroyed the pelvis's of 5 women. I raise your orbital with a vaginal.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Holly dances around, makes noises, hits 1 shot out of every 3 punch combo thrown, Rogan goes apeshit on the commentary like it’s a beatdown slaughter......and loses by split decision.

......with everyone including Dana saying the judges got it wrong
(again).

Wouldn’t be surprised if Holly dances around, makes noises, hits 1 shot out of every 3 punch combo thrown, Rogan goes apeshit on the commentary like it’s a beatdown slaughter......and loses by split decision.

......with everyone including Dana saying the judges got it wrong
(again).
I wouldn't be surprised. I hate the matchup she should have just fought Cyborg or another a "can" as a tune up fight to bring hype. I think it will be evident quickly whether Holm's dancing and making noises and pitter pat combos will frustrate Megan or if Megan has solid fight IQ. Holly by high kick KO seems extremely doubtful but she's not be completely written off.

The fuck? It ain't easy to smash an orbital bone. Not even at male heavyweight.
People downplaying her power. She put serious damage on the last four woman she fought. Where they elite whatsoever, that's a different question... Her highlights is just her putting extended beatings on people.

I am thinking Anderson in this fight. I think Holly is intimidated by her and how big she is and will be hesitant to engage. Holly looked nervous at the weigh ins while Anderson looked stone cold....I think this will have a impact in this fight. It's a rare case where I actually think one fighter is intimidated by the other.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm excited for this fight because it should answer some questions. Has age finally caught up with Holm or will she sustain because of excellent cardio & experience? Can Anderson put up a strong enough showing to make a name for herself in this new division? This could be a dull conditioning fest, going to decision. What makes mma exciting for me is we never know whether a fight may provide some electricity. With Anderson's aggressiveness and Holly's stated desire to do less ish ish and more blam pow, sparks could fly. Both fighters are self-aware. They clearly enjoy fighting, win or lose, more than trash talking. I respect the Preacher's Daughter & how she conducts herself. I'm hoping Anderson has an exciting performance as it would invigorate the division.

I am thinking Anderson in this fight. I think Holly is intimidated by her and how big she is and will be hesitant to engage. Holly looked nervous at the weigh ins while Anderson looked stone cold....I think this will have a impact in this fight.

Noticed that too. Right before a fight starts I've seen her shaking. She can be reluctant to stand in the pocket; wondering whether Anderson can exploit it. We'll soon see. Enjoy.

Scientfically women have weak orbital bones so that probably explains it. Little known fact but anything can fracture a woman's orbital bone from a fly landing on their face to the water pressure being up too high in the shower. Thousands of women fracture their own orbital bone in mishaps involving glasses each year.

Bunching bags don't hit back.

Neither does Holly but she will probably win a boring decision.

People downplaying her power. She put serious damage on the last four woman she fought. Where they elite whatsoever, that's a different question... Her highlights is just her putting extended beatings on people.

Holly will be her toughest test by far. Should be interesting.

If I didn't know James Krause was already in a relationship, I would have assume he was with Megan Anderson judging by the Embedded footage for UFC 225.

I never heard of anyone breaking an orbital bone by getting hit by pillows

She must be made of glass

I am thinking Anderson in this fight. I think Holly is intimidated by her and how big she is and will be hesitant to engage. Holly looked nervous at the weigh ins while Anderson looked stone cold....I think this will have a impact in this fight. It's a rare case where I actually think one fighter is intimidated by the other.
Not really if she just stands in front of holly. If you’ve seen Megan’s fights she basically has no movement, simply standing in front of Holly flat footed will lead to a easy point victory

Back